Four months worth of klonopin

[so...]

Okay, hi guys. I need a good taper plan because I was taking one mg three times a day for six years.

I lost my other doctor and I even felt like I had to lie about my past drug use since my last doc passed away. I was left with no other option than to move out of state and start with four refills left and now I have a doctor but I just don't trust doctors anymore.

I lied to her because my last doc was compassionate towards me cuz he knew I was suffering. On top of that their probably going to get my records which will expose the whole situation. I've been worried and I'm going to tell my new doc the truth. I'm just scared.

She said when I told her I wanted to taper cuz I figured I wasn't getting a benzo anyways she said alright but it's going by to fast it seems.

One mg in the morning...

2.5 in the afternoon.

One mg at night..

But I'm having nightmares and anxiety rushing in. I'm Dx PTSD, OCD PURE O. MDD W pyshcotic features. Insomnia. ADHD. And some other things. I'm just scared she isn't going to understand how fearful I will get fired because I've already been in massive withdrawals before Ct because some dumb doc tried to detox me off of four mg of Xanax in 2012.

So please understand that we're all in the same boat.

Please anybody respond. I've been thruster into GED classes after eight years of vegetation where I used to live. We had a falling out and I had to move. The thing is I have had old habits and it's like I'm going cold turkey even tho I have gabapentin and klonopin to help get me by.

I'm paranoid and fearful of the world. I'm having massive realistic nightmares and I just want to know it will get better. I'm scared folks. I'm just so tired of abusing whatever it is to escape. I knew my problems would catch up eventually. But now is the time and I have no recourse.

I'm simply suffering. Maybe more than others because I read about the horror stories of benzo withdrawal. I'm just needing help. Lots of help.

I would recommend talking to your doctor, as 4 months off that size of dose might be rather quick and  possibly traumatic. It's recommended to do 2-10℅ cuts 4 weeks or however long it takes to stabilize apart from cuts. That appears difficult in 16 weeks.

Keep us informed!

I'm trying but as you know once my records get there I'm screwed. I'm going to be treated as a drug seeker. I was lucky and blessed to have my last pdoc but unfortunately I have to accept that I may be in for one brutal ride.

I mean I've wanted off of this beast forever. I just never had the guts to do it. Now I'm forced to. My last doc office would get phone calls from me because I would panic so bad. It wouldn't be an issue if I never had a drug history but I can't change the choices I made and I just hope the doctor will atleast be as somewhat caring as my last pdoc.

Could you create a signature that will display under each of your posts. Please include dates of use, doses, etc.  It is really hard to give any advice without knowing the picture. You will also likely get more replies. Many members don't even reply to posts without a signature.

I mean I've wanted off of this beast forever. I just never had the guts to do it. Now I'm forced to. My last doc office would get phone calls from me because I would panic so bad. It wouldn't be an issue if I never had a drug history but I can't change the choices I made and I just hope the doctor will atleast be as somewhat caring as my last pdoc.

I think if you explain your situation, the drive you have to get off of this drug- any doctor would be stupid to disagree and HELP you taper off as long as both parties have an understanding that this will be a taper off the medication. I can't imagine a doctor not writing a script to help get you off of a drug. Just be honest, apologize for lying in the first place and ask to start over. I think she/he will appreciate the sincerity and be more receptive to helping you get off this drug in a more positive and less traumatic fashion.

Keep us informed.