Help after my sleep recovering for 2 months now back to 3 nights straight 0 slee

[Le...]

So since I made my last cut of Klonopin down to 1 1/8 of a 0.5mg pill About a week after the cut I have now gone back to not sleeping at all like it feels like I've regressed back to the 0 hours sleep. The mirtazapine I've been taking doesn't seem to be helping. Weird thing was last week I was sick and was sleeping 8 hours plus per day now suddenly my body can't sleep again.

This is so frustrating I was just starting to feel like I was ready to go back to work and was applying at different places. If I go back to being a zombie I won't be able to hold a job down. I do that have a partner or anyone who can support me through my withdrawal. I'm worried I'm going to run out of employment insurance be too messed up to work and then not be able to pay rent and be out on the street.

Any chance you guys think I might get back to sleeping again in a couple of days or this now is status quo??

Unfortunately since your still on the drug..things will probably be up and down up and down until one day it will finally level out again. That must be so hard getting all that sleep and then poof it's gone. That's like a mean joke played on you. My sleep has not yet returned and I am that zombie everyday..unless somehow a miracle happens and I get more than 1-2 or 0 hours of sleep a night. It's sad because when I sleep I feel happy... it's unfortunate our bodies need sleep. It's not fair to those in benzo hell.

Unfortunately since your still on the drug..things will probably be up and down up and down until one day it will finally level out again. That must be so hard getting all that sleep and then poof it's gone. That's like a mean joke played on you. My sleep has not yet returned and I am that zombie everyday..unless somehow a miracle happens and I get more than 1-2 or 0 hours of sleep a night. It's sad because when I sleep I feel happy... it's unfortunate our bodies need sleep. It's not fair to those in benzo hell.

What's weird is that just a couple of weeks ago not only was I able to sleep for 8 hours at times I would actually sometimes doze off on the couch before taking anything and feel sleepy before taking my dose making me feel that I could sleep naturally. Then boom all of a sudden in a couple days I transitioned to no sleep. Well last night I was in that weird dreaming but aware that I'm dreaming and a feeling of sorta being awake at the same time.

Zero nights suck but they can be endured. You can even work after zero sleep. There are quite a few of us who do that. I've worked after not sleeping for a week. Yes it was miserable but doable.

Your sleep will fluctuate but it will get better. Stay the course.

Zero nights suck but they can be endured. You can even work after zero sleep. There are quite a few of us who do that. I've worked after not sleeping for a week. Yes it was miserable but doable.

Thanks for the positive words. I'm wondering now if I should just taper off the mirtazapine seeing as the only reason I started taking it was for sleep and now it doesn't appear to be working.

Is your sleep now coming around ?

I have the same thing with the remeron. I'll get about a week of good sleep and then it Peter's out and I have a few crappy 0-3 nights. The weird thing is the dosage of remeron doesn't seem to make a difference 0.4mg works as good as 4mg and I can even be successfully tapering the remerin but once it Peter's out it doesn't matter how high I go back up I'm missing that sleep. Adding benadryl never seems to help either. I'm beginning to wonder if the only thing fueling my good nights is my bad nights and this microscopic remeron dose is just a placebo

Thanks for the positive words. I'm wondering now if I should just taper off the mirtazapine seeing as the only reason I started taking it was for sleep and now it doesn't appear to be working.

Yes, my sleep is finally coming around. Most nights now I get at least some, broken sleep and that is a vast improvement. Occasional nights with only a handful of microsleeps but I've learned to be grateful for every single scrap. Had to completely give up caffeine and sugar though and I miss my little friends:-) Especially chocolate. We were quite close.

Yes, my sleep is finally coming around. Most nights now I get at least some, broken sleep and that is a vast improvement. Occasional nights with only a handful of microsleeps but I've learned to be grateful for every single scrap. Had to completely give up caffeine and sugar though and I miss my little friends:-) Especially chocolate. We were quite close.

Glad to hear it. I know about the micro sleeping all too well had that for 3 weeks straight a weird feeling of being awake yet dreaming.

Yep. It's very strange and not at all satisfying. Time really drags during those nights too. I'm hoping for a better one tonight and I hope you get a good night as well.

I'm in the same boat as you guys. Sleep quantity fluctuates wildly as I'm tapering. 2-3 hours is he norm, I suppose, but there are some zero hour nights sprinkled in and usually when that happens there's a string of them in a row.  Mirtaxapine sometimes helps, sometimes not, I only need a taste of the pill to feel effects. I still manage to work 40 hours a week in a job that doesn't allow idle time, so it can be done, but boy does it suck. Benzo withdrawal sucks.

I'm in the same boat as you guys. Sleep quantity fluctuates wildly as I'm tapering. 2-3 hours is he norm, I suppose, but there are some zero hour nights sprinkled in and usually when that happens there's a string of them in a row.  Mirtaxapine sometimes helps, sometimes not, I only need a taste of the pill to feel effects. I still manage to work 40 hours a week in a job that doesn't allow idle time, so it can be done, but boy does it suck. Benzo withdrawal sucks.

Yes it does. I think I may have to accept anything over 5% per two weeks isn't a good idea.  I'm seriously thinking of switching to Diazepam from Clonazapam cause 200 hundred hour half life vs just 30 sounds like a much better idea. Also I'm thinking the whole reducing between 5-10℅ every two weeks I think is based upon tapering off of Diazepam as it suggests that you stabilize around the two week mark after deduction. I definitely don't find that with Clonazapam it's more like 3 weeks before I seem to get back on track which would make sense given its half life.

Which are you tapering off of?