one year free of Benzos on Feb 1st!!!

[Wi...]

well I cant say it's been an easy year or at least the first part of it anyways but I am so much more my normal self than I ever have been I think now..

:)...  

It has been a rocky road thats for sure and I have found ways to cope and help that I thought I never would ..

I found that I could not go without the b-stress complex tr vits or my anxiety would come back with a vengence... so at first I had to take em around the clock and eventually got where I could cut back on em ...my bp has now regulated and is fine now.... :yippee:

I tried organic flaxseed for a while and that helped some too ...

Now I take some vitamins from the www.womentowomen.com  website that have literally given me back my life ....my hormones were/are still outta whack due to the weight gain that benzos caused and I have yet to lose... thats what led me to their website ...

I am taking it in stride and loving my life now cause like I said I feel more normal and calm than I ever have..I am much more able to deal with stress than I used to be ...but still not where I need to be with it but I know that will come with more relaxation techniques yoga and all that ...

Yes i still drink my beer or alcohol  with no ill effects afterwards now at all other than a typical hangover from overindulgence which I rarely do that

I love me ale though..it was bred into me..... :) ..

I have completed a colon cleanse and juice fast this year and several liver flushes that have given me more energy and more vibrant health ..

I could not have done it without the right vitamins and diet ...they make all the difference and keep me sane ...  

so heres to good health and well-being folks  :thumbsup::yippee::smitten:

WildSoul

Hey, Wild Soul, it is so great to hear from you.  I do wonder about those that have left and it is always good to have members know that life does get better the longer we are off the benzos.  I do hope you come back to give us another update.  I see you are enjoying life again.

Patty  xo

Hey Beeper and Hey Patty ! so good to know you are still around here .. :yippee: I have been so busy getting on with my life this year  :yippee: been so busy ..I wanna thank ya'll again for all the help and support you have given me ..you guys and gals are great  :thumbsup:..I wish everyone a great year this year ... many hugs to ya!!

WildSoul 

• 1 month later...

just figured I would update on right sided pain I had been feeling for a few years just in case someone else is having an issue with it..

I figured out that it was my ppi or nexium and prevacid that was causing it.. I took both either one or another for years and always struggled with the pain in my right side.. turns out it was on the side effects list that I looked up on google.. not right sided pain in general but abdominal and muscle pain was and that was all I needed to know

anyways since coming off of them and doing some cleansing and dealing with the heartburn I am now free of the right side pain ..I even done an experiment and took a previcid here awhile back and the pain came back ... so yep! its definately connected !!

it may not do someone else like that but it sure did me and I am glad I got to the bottom of it  :yippee:

I take NO meds whatsoever now and havent for a year now ... funny how coming off the benzos allowed me to get off of everything else I was taking (bp meds and stomach meds)

the healing has happened !

I still get upset and jumpy at times but it is nothing I cannot deal with at all ..its a whole lot easier to deal with everything now that I am benzo free:yippee:  !

blessings

WS