New promising non addictive drug for Anxiety disorders

[Mu...]

I'm skeptical too. Anything that works on any of the neurotransmitters -- in this case, serotonin -- can cause a domino effect on the other neurotransmitters and risks creating an imbalance. There's also a mention of dizziness as a side effect.  Nope, I wouldn't touch it (says this very dizzy woman after years off benzos and an SSRI).

Ya I'm somewhat skeptical like the others. Didn't they say benzo's would not be addictive back in the day as well........um the pharmaceutical companies that is  ::)

Look at my screen name  "2trusting"  after this horrific taper from klonopin that was supposed to be okay as I was taking a low dose and for not long I am changing it to "you must be F'ing joking if you think I am taking that"

I tried BuSpar once in my life (it's in the same class of drugs as this one). It made me feel strangely dizzy and unpleasant, which made me anxious. Maybe other people had better luck with it, but I certainly did not. I was not taking benzodiazepines back then. (I think this was circa 1999-2000).

You're absolutely right guys, they're just trying to sell another pill to make even more profit from people who suffer, big pharma can't be trusted, we're all here because of them!

It was a big Nancy Reagan program to reduce drug use. Especially minors. So many TV ads that said, "JUST SAY NO!" They bombarded us with them. All over the place. We got sick to death of them.