Author Topic: Updosing Support Group  (Read 40123 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Updosing Support Group
« Reply #1060 on: April 18, 2020, 03:17:24 pm »
If I updose or completely reinstate will I find any relief from panic attacks?

[...], because everyone reacts differently to benzo's, there is no true answer to that question.  You could, but there is also a chance you won't.  That's what makes benzo's so difficult.  All you can do is try, and [...] for the best or not updose or reinstate and try to work yourself through the panic attacks.
Good luck.  [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1061 on: June 28, 2020, 05:21:47 am »
Just checking in..... guess nobody has updosed since I was here?
I may have to try it.

I was bad, then with covid stress and almost 100% isolation I am worse.
How is everyone doing or are most people or gone by now?  thanks.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1062 on: June 28, 2020, 08:49:38 pm »
I'm I'm the same boat as you [...]... Can't decide if I should ride this wave out or updose... Sigh.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1063 on: June 29, 2020, 12:21:48 am »
Well, I am still holding my updose from almost two years ago, from about .33 mg of K to .75 K, still no plans to taper, still having too much else going on in my life I have to deal with and need to be 100 percent present for. At this point I plan to taper either the K or the mirtazapine very slowly once my son's health is stable and he is at college, which hopefully will be fall of 2021. I have no regrets about my updose although I do wonder if I would have been okay at .5 instead of the .75. My doctor thinks I take 1 mg so I am building up quite a supply in case I get cut off for some reason.

I think there are no easy answers; in my case I was just done with trying to torture myself.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1064 on: June 30, 2020, 01:22:42 am »
Hi All, I updosed today back to 4 my. I did a daily microtaper and hit a big wall and felt a rush of symptoms at 3.5mg. My tipping point was today, 4 panic attacks. I gave up on torturing myself and will wait till the world is a bit more stable for me.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1065 on: June 30, 2020, 02:32:40 am »
If I were to updose would I still stay on [...]?  Been on it years now in attempt to get off klon.  Wish had stayed on the klon.  When I got off entirely, then get some myclonic jerks which bother me a lot.
So all this time, little progress.  But it was mirtazapine for 6 weeks low dose that threw me into this--  fried something in me.   
So if on part of ambien (which does not work for me) and [...], and increase in [...] does not seem to make me feel any good at all.. would i switch?
I confuse myself.
I am totally agoraphobic now other than walking around the block.  My little yoga place closed never to reopen, and have been having meals delivered.  I drove one time a few miles and a red light ticket camera got me and i did not even realize had violated anything... that has shaken me.  Photo of me looks so tight, tense, ugly,old, too.