6 months out - wow another day with no anxiety and less dp/dr

[Ex...]

Still have tightness in my chest and shoulders and neck, but feeling a little better. I'm not symptom free, but I see improvement. At night I drink stress relief tea. In order to go to sleep I listen to ASMR videos. I listen to those videos all night, and they are still playing in the morning. I'm very relaxed in the morning because of these videos. I immediately get up and drink a glass of water, and lay back down to make sure I keep myself relaxed, then I get up, still taking it easy. I then find some other interesting videos I can listen to while I get ready for work. This helps me keep my mind off of my symptoms. Distraction really does work. This is only my 2nd day after a horrific wave, but it's looking better. I'm grateful for these two days, and I pray I'm getting better, and I have the same prayer for you guys.

Still have tightness in my chest and shoulders and neck, but feeling a little better. I'm not symptom free, but I see improvement. At night I drink stress relief tea. In order to go to sleep I listen to ASMR videos. I listen to those videos all night, and they are still playing in the morning. I'm very relaxed in the morning because of these videos. I immediately get up and drink a glass of water, and lay back down to make sure I keep myself relaxed, then I get up, still taking it easy. I then find some other interesting videos I can listen to while I get ready for work. This helps me keep my mind off of my symptoms. Distraction really does work. This is only my 2nd day after a horrific wave, but it's looking better. I'm grateful for these two days, and I pray I'm getting better, and I have the same prayer for you guys.

I'm glad to hear , awesome ! Do you have any panic attacks as your symptom. ? I have been having them daily for months now, sometimes better and less intense.

I'm glad to hear , awesome ! Do you have any panic attacks as your symptom. ? I have been having them daily for months now, sometimes better and less intense.

Oh my God yes. A couple of weeks ago, I was having them all day, everyday. They did start to finally let up, but they were brutal, and I mean I was having them all day. I remember waking up one night, and my heart was racing. I was sweating, and feeling faint. It was horrific. That happened a few times in a day. I don't have them as much now, but I do still have a low level of anxiety. I had to learn to breath through, or breath deeply when I felt them coming on. How often are you having the panic attacks.

Oh I forgot, I had one last week. I was driving and on my way to my office. it's about 20 minutes away. When I was driving I could feel myself starting to sweat. By the time I made it to my office I had lie on my floor and elevate my legs in order to slow my heart down. It's was crazy. I don't believe it was triggered by anything, I just think it's the body trying to get back to normal.

So happy for you, it sure looks promising :thumbsup:

About the breathing, u should try the butyuku technique it's been helping me a lot.

All my best  :smitten:

Oh my God yes. A couple of weeks ago, I was having them all day, everyday. They did start to finally let up, but they were brutal, and I mean I was having them all day. I remember waking up one night, and my heart was racing. I was sweating, and feeling faint. It was horrific. That happened a few times in a day. I don't have them as much now, but I do still have a low level of anxiety. I had to learn to breath through, or breath deeply when I felt them coming on. How often are you having the panic attacks.

Mostly daily, but most are mild and I calm within minutes . There are days without any. I'm start to worry a bit if anyone gets it so frequently like me but I think it's normal as one of the benzo symtoms.

So happy for you, it sure looks promising :thumbsup:

About the breathing, u should try the butyuku technique it's been helping me a lot.

All my best  :smitten:

Elbette,

Thanks so much for the link. I will check that out. I really appreciate it.

Mostly daily, but most are mild and I calm within minutes . There are days without any. I'm start to worry a bit if anyone gets it so frequently like me but I think it's normal as one of the benzo symtoms.

Yes, it's very normal. It just takes time for our bodies to get back to normal, and eventually it does. We are already getting better.

Yes, it's very normal. It just takes time for our bodies to get back to normal, and eventually it does. We are already getting better.

I think I am better and still getting better but I am not sure sometimes because probably I have so many symtoms daily and only small breaks of reliefs. Ashton Manual said sometimes we don't see it but one day away from benzo is healing :), hope its true :). It is I think.

Hi guys.

I enjoyed reading your posts.  This sure is a journey of the unexpected from day to day. I'm close to 10 months out and at the moment in a holding wave.  I only tend to have a panic attack if I'm put in a position that is out of my comfort zone.  I hurt my back six weeks ago and I'm still in a lot of grief.  I picked up enough courage to go and have a ct scan yesterday which was out of my comfort zone and yes as soon as I was on the table I started to go into panic mode.  I was so upset with myself  and cried all the way home along with a feeling of hopelessness and entrapment.

The nurse was very comforting and settled me down thank goodness so I could go ahead and have the procedure.  I thought to myself as she was comforting me "You have no idea what I'm going through from day to day I'm living one big hidden secret"  Oh no I'm tearing up once again.

I just pray I don't have to have an MRI because there is no way I could get in one of them.  I know they give people valium to take but that's a NO NO for me.

I'm in desperate need for some better days and I hope I get that break soon.  It's amazing what those beautiful days do for our confidence and healing thoughts. I'm a completely different person when I get a better day.

Stay strong everyone and keep gliding steadily towards the rainbow.

Tallow Love

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: