GOODBYE HEATHER ASHTON?

[po...]

is very ill, and there is a long thread about it in the OFF TOPIC section so I am reposting it here because I am worried that not everyone will spot it there.

Una Corbett told me yesterday that Heather Ashton has dementia, but she also has had pulmonary disease for years, so I am not sure what is the cause at the moment. 

I hope that more buddies will read the other topic and use the link thank her and possibly say goodbye

I will ask Challis to remove this thread, I have only just worked out that she moved the previous one from this section for a reason DUH!  anyway - apologies to Challis...

That's exactly what the family asked us NOT to do. They do not wish to be bothered at this time. The best thing to do is to respect their privacy and allow them time together as a family.

Yes, I don't know if you were trying to be funny, Cottonbrains, but with all due respect, there's a not so fine line between funny and warped.  ::)  :idiot:

Yes, I don't know if you were trying to be funny, Cottonbrains, but with all due respect, there's a not so fine line between funny and warped.  ::)  :idiot:

Agreed!  :idiot:👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿

Cottonbrains is simply suggesting support, or that's how I read it.  The other Ashton thread mentions the problem with too many emails, but this one didn't until after C's comment.