Had my Gall bladder removed 2 months ago and still have symptoms!

[...]

About 2 months ago I had my gall bladder removed! The ;ast 2 weeks I have had similar symptoms! Docs dunno! I am wondering if this could be wd related!

Dear Yoda:

If you are talking about a pain in the upper left side of your back which is the standard diagnostic for gallbladder, I can share my own experience.  I have had a gallbladder infection and I now have back pain d/t withdrawal.  My rough and ready guide is if your back hurts a lot that is withdrawal.  If you are actually lying on the floor and can't get up because of the pain, that's gallbladder.

ntw

I have had my gall bladder reemoved. Having said that I am still having symptoms I had prior to surgery, such as dull rpain upper right adominal region, it radiates to the back. It comes and goes. Thanks!

Hi..

oh my... k ive been having burning pain, too on and off left and ride side of back!!!!!!!!!!! plus, lower back pain for a week! ahhh.. go to doc? or leave it....soo many symptoms.. dont know when to go to doc anymore????:tickedoff:

I hear ya Hopeforthbest it is quite confusing discerning what is wd and what is not. I think it is probbaly a combination but don't for sure. Some people have ghost pains I have about 3 weeks and I will be off the Praise God!

Hey Yoda,

My mother had gallbladder surgery and she too had pain after, that she said felt the same as before the surgery.  After getting it checked out further, there was a loose stone from when they did her surgery that had gotten away and was still lodged somewhere.  They removed that and she never had problems again.

Just make sure you've had tests to show this isn't what's happening if you havn't already.  :)

Phyllis

I had my ultrasound and all was normal which is good and bad because I don't know what is causing the pain.  :-X :-X

I'm glad to see it wasn't anything left over from your surgery causing your pain. 

Whatever is causing this, I sure hope it goes away for you soon.    :mybuddy: