500am everyday boom panic attacks

[vi...]

since I had to resign from my job 2 yrs ago I know have panic attacks. My therapist of 2 yrs has not really guided me in what to do for them

everyday 500am I awake to panic and depression- I think it is because I want to get up go to work that and I am living on my own now

when I moved home with my parents for 2 yrs panic attacks gone- I stayed one night over Holidays at my folks house guess what no panic attack- got up 500am went to bathroom and went back to sleep

At my own apt awake 500am everyday= no the seroquel is not making me sleep any better.

Vicky

how does one deal with anxiety attacks best?

• 2 weeks later...

HMMM, maybe I'm not the only one waking up with a sweaty wet pillow! :o

Your not alone Vicky. Like I told others, in the last 2 months, I've had 20 heart attacks, 15 strokes, and 3 seizures and have not been to the hospital once :laugh:. My mind can be my worst enemy or my best friend at times! Now when I feel a panic attack coming on in the morning, I say to myself, "Here comes Heart Attack number 21 and I need to get ready for work". I find if I joke about it, It helps to keep panic attacks to a minimum. Readers digest says it best' "Laughter is the best Medicine".

I have other ways that work for me too but I will leave you with that thought.

Since you aren't working, why don't you just movie home with your parents?

Karl

I did live with my parents for two years then I had overstayed me welcome at age 48 , my Dad and I did not get along from day one. Basically my father kicked me out- and now his house is sitting empty for 7 mos while he is in FL. before that I stayed there every winter. I will never be allowed back home my therapist said my dad is using tough love on me. whatever. vicky

Karl

I did live with my parents for two years then I had overstayed me welcome at age 48 , my Dad and I did not get along from day one. Basically my father kicked me out- and now his house is sitting empty for 7 mos while he is in FL. before that I stayed there every winter. I will never be allowed back home my therapist said my dad is using tough love on me. whatever. vicky

worst part of my day is always the morning.  Panic/anxiety/depression.  the only cure I've ever had from this is a job.  But because of what is happening right now in my life I am unemployed.  Are you withdrawing at all?

HMMM, maybe I'm not the only one waking up with a sweaty wet pillow! :o

Your not alone Vicky. Like I told others, in the last 2 months, I've had 20 heart attacks, 15 strokes, and 3 seizures and have not been to the hospital once :laugh:. My mind can be my worst enemy or my best friend at times! Now when I feel a panic attack coming on in the morning, I say to myself, "Here comes Heart Attack number 21 and I need to get ready for work". I find if I joke about it, It helps to keep panic attacks to a minimum. Readers digest says it best' "Laughter is the best Medicine".

I have other ways that work for me too but I will leave you with that thought.

thank you sir

Karl

worst part of my day is always the morning.  Panic/anxiety/depression.  the only cure I've ever had from this is a job.  But because of what is happening right now in my life I am unemployed.  Are you withdrawing at all?

bingo you go t my friend I m having panic attacks at 500m because I am off one medical leave for unkonw possible permanent. anxeity becauese I want to get u pand get ready for work like everyone else.

• 1 month later...
I used to have this as well! I can almost guarantee this from the stress hormone cortisol. It is always higher in the early morning hours. One thing u can do is eat a few slices of turkey before going to bed.

CORTISOL HAS TO DO WITH MENOPAUSE THIS WOULD BACK MY THEORY OF ANXIETY DUE TO MENOPAUSE HENCE 500AM WAKINGS DUE TO MENOPAUSE.

i AM GOING TO GOOGLE CORTISOL THANKS