2.5 years later! 30 months of healing and going strong!

[Lo...]

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-05oCLg5jxEk/Ut1fokwhp7I/AAAAAAAARSE/XmOj95NNuns/s1600/30th-birthday-cake.png

Happy two and a half years off to me! My actual anniversary was October 30th and I'm sorry I missed it but I explained to others that from Friday through Monday me and my son were jumping around to Halloween festivities and I also went to church on the 30th. I have a lot to be grateful for and I don't want to bog myself down or anyone else with the symptoms that remain. I just want to focus on what I am able to do and the positive. I look back at myself just a year ago or year-and-a-half ago and half the things I'm doing now I couldn't even do a year ago. I am so very proud of myself and I am so very grateful to my loved ones on this forum. All of you have been very encouraging and a few special ones have really been there for me and I want to say thank you. I'm praying that symptom free days are heading my way but until then I will live life as full as I can. May peace be with each of you and happy healing.

Things I'm doing:

Going to church

Meditating almost daily

Qigong

Grad school (one more year to go)!

Attending cool shows

Being involved in my son's school

I went to my first movie last month...it's been years

Walking 3-4 blocks a day outdoors

Lots of walking indoors

Been able to handle very stressful situations and calm myself down

Laughing more 😁

Prayer, Prayer and Prayer! I could not have done this journey without God.

Thats fabulous news and great you are sharing with everyone still suffering on the forum.  I hope you continue to get better and better and enjoy a lovely life.

Lizzy :)

Thanks Lizzy! The power of prayer is amazing and I couldn't have done this without it. We read enough bad news in the world so I wanted to come on here and showed some good news. Take good care.

I am delighted that you are managing to do so much, LM.  I am sure things will continue to get better and life will be easier for you.  You certainly should be proud of yourself.  You have come so far and achieved so much.

Big hugs

Fiona  :smitten:

Yay, LM, I'm also very proud of you!  Sounds like your son is having some fun times with his mama.  And sure sounds like you're on the home stretch now, fabulous!

I hope if/when you get a chance maybe you can also drop in on the Dizzy Thread and give everyone there a little update on your improvements.  Positive stories always welcome there!  :thumbsup:

Onward and upward to you, LM, big hugs, my friend.

2990270305_2da67cd6a6_b.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Ahhhhhh! All of you are awesome! Thank you for the kudos! Very appreciated!

I gently push forward. Gentle is the key word 😃

Love to all. Keep pushing. We all have to cross this finish line!