titrate from .0125 klonopin

[Gm...]

I'm about to start titrating this weekend. I saw the video of the milk and the baby food one. I like the baby food idea better. Any thoughts before I would be appreciated. My taper will be .2ml every week and see if I hold up.

Gman , if you are down to .11 mg of k now , and are handling it, your way ahead of the game.  you have made some pretty good cuts, and still seem to be able t keep going,  so congrats.  Everyone is different.  I know when I made the big cuts like you made I crashed and burned too.  but when I started down from 1mg klono at 10% per week, it went well and when I hit the .5 mg mark , I walked off the stuff with almost no problems from there.  Don't know why , just happened that way..  Listen to your body and hold or cut as you feel able, thats all you can do.  Hopefully your post benzo heal time will be very short. 

st.

Gman, well done for recognising the need to go slower.  See from your signature line you've tried the fast route and as you say "not recommended".

This isn't a race, your body will tell you if you're going too fast.  I've been off benzos for 3 months now and everyday it just gets better and better.  Like you I started off in a race (on the advice of my GP) and soon learned that slower was better.

Hope you have a journey like ST's.  Best of luck with the titration.

Thanks for the words of wisdom.

I'm doing my best now for a soft landing. I learned a lot from my crashes and can read WD pretty good. One thing I noticed is overnight sweat. It seems to be my best signal at this point.