Is this too fast?

[...]

Hi,

I started titration 4 nights ago from .25 mg of Klonopin.  I use 60 ml of whole milk and crush a whole .5mg tablet and split this for 2 nights.  So now I started with 29 ml 1st night, 28ml 2nd night, 27ml 3rd, etc.  Is this too fast dropping 1ml a night or is this okay?  I feel okay in the morning, but during the day and at night I feel a lot of tension in head, eyes, ears.  But I am sleeping okay which is great.  

Thanks everyone!

-misa

One more question please - Is it okay to take Motrin for the headache/tension?

Hi,

I started titration 4 nights ago from .25 mg of Klonopin.  I use 60 ml of whole milk and crush a whole .5mg tablet and split this for 2 nights.  So now I started with 29 ml 1st night, 28ml 2nd night, 27ml 3rd, etc.  Is this too fast dropping 1ml a night or is this okay?  I feel okay in the morning, but during the day and at night I feel a lot of tension in head, eyes, ears.  But I am sleeping okay which is great.  

Thanks everyone!

-misa

One more question please - Is it okay to take Motrin for the headache/tension?

Hi, Misa.  ;D

From what I've read on the forum, most people who titrate drop 1 ml/day and do fine.  By that, I don't mean they are symptom-free but that their symptoms are manageable.  If you want make less frequent reductions to see if the tension eases, that's fine, too.  This is not a race.  ;) 

I don't know of any reason why Motrin would cause a problem.  I took Tylenol off and on throughout my taper and didn't notice any increase in symptoms as a result.

Thank you Beeper!

By accident last night, I forgot where I was at reduction amount, so for 2 nights in a row I took 27ml doing titration.  I actually feel pretty good today, just had a headache this morning, so I took some motrin.  It's funny, but I sometimes feel this underlying current of head/eye & ear tension, and arm tension which seems to come and go.  So maybe when I feel good, it's a window that I hear everyone talking about.  I hope so.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Misa

I find tht motrin or advil really rev's my sx's up and I read somewhere it could do this to some people withrawing

so maybe try tylenol instead and see if this helps.

Everyone's body is different but somethings are common to us all..

Hope you are doing well

Pennyblue :smitten: