Anyone else get ear pain?

[Re...]

Every now and then the inside of my ear hurts? It's not unbearable just comes and goes... Does this ever happen to you? It only happens on one side.

Thanks in advance

Remy

Every now and then the inside of my ear hurts? It's not unbearable just comes and goes... Does this ever happen to you? It only happens on one side.

Thanks in advance

Remy

I'm getting pain and pressure inside my ears this last cut. There are tiny little muscles inside your ear which can spasm. It might be due to that. I've seen people complain of this symptom before. Mine is not that bad, just annoying.

Thanks in advance

Remy

I'm getting pain and pressure inside my ears this last cut. There are tiny little muscles inside your ear which can spasm. It might be due to that. I've seen people complain of this symptom before. Mine is not that bad, just annoying.

Thanks for chiming in hope I really appreciate it. Yeah I had really bad ear pain and pressure during my taper. I wasn't sure if it was from benzos or a infection but after I jumped the pain left so I am guessing benzos.

I got even ear inflammation when I stopped  Xanax. :-\

Your ear was swollen.? How did you know it was inflammation ? Was it on the inside or the outside ? Thanks for sharing Masha .