how accurate is it ?!!!!(non soluble bromazepam suspension titration)

[tr...]

Hey ,

I have a question. I wanne titrate bromazepam(lexotan) but it is not water soluble .I can only make a suspension of it.

But how acurate is the titration when u reduce your suspension? Even if u are fast to draw up your suspension with syringe after shaking cup to remove, lets say a ml u wanne cut that day ?

What is the distribution of the suspended benzo in total liquid, is it about even? it has to be    quite even or it will be very inaccurate.

Any ideas anyone?, thanks!

The stability and distribution of a suspension is a function of the suspension medium (liquid).

Trying to suspend in low viscosity liquids (like water) will give you a very unstable solution with poor distribution.

Suspending in more viscous fluids, like OraPlus will give you much greater stability, and more uniform distribution.

There are a few other factors in addition to viscosity.

The stability and distribution of a suspension is a function of the suspension medium (liquid).

Trying to suspend in low viscosity liquids (like water) will give you a very unstable solution with poor distribution.

Suspending in more viscous fluids, like OraPlus will give you much greater stability, and more uniform distribution.

There are a few other factors in addition to viscosity.

Aaaaagh, don't say that, builder. I'm using the shake like crazy in water method with my Seroquel. I can't afford OraPlus. :'(