Has anyone discovered any easy stretches?

[Mb...]

I'm looking for easy stretches to do, as I'm having pretty hard muscle spasms. But, I feel like i need to relieve some body stress. Has anyone discovered any stretches that help? They will have to be pretty simple for me at this point. Thanks!

Here is the one I started with - it is mostly breathing so it is easy.  He also has other you tubes  - the one for your back is also good if you don't want to stand up at all.

Also try Leslie Sansone you tubes -she does a very easy one mile walking tape with some arm movements - you don't have to do the entire thing but it does get you moving which helps the muscle spasms. 

Thank you so much! I think I can do this. And I have those Leslie Samson's CDs. I forgot that I even had them! Had them for years. Thanks so much!

Thank you so much! I think I can do this. And I have those Leslie Samson's CDs. I forgot that I even had them! Had them for years. Thanks so much!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I don't have her CD's I do the 'walks' she has posted on you tube.  I do like her though and I am up to 2 miles a day.

That's awesome. I have really come to miss exercise because I didn't think there was anything out there that wasn't too exerting at this point for me. But now I'm excited. I really needed some stretches to start with.😃

I started with the easy yoga you tube I sent you and some very short walks - I mean like 5 to 10 minutes and worked my way up. I still get the muscle aches BTW but overall I feel better and healthier now that I can exercise.   

I do yoga sun salutations that gives me some nice allover stretching. Look some up on youtube. It's nice when you can do them outside on a mat if the weather is nice.

Becky  :smitten:

I like yoga with Adrienne from YouTube.  she has some gentle yoga videos which are relaxing and easy on the body. I also find that some salt baths with a little lavender or Clary Sage was in trouble oil also helps with muscle spasms. I also keep a heating pad in my bed so that I can reach for a nightly if I feel an area of my body could use it. Hang in there.

Wanted to point out that stretches work best when you're warmed up. If you stretch when you just get out of bed or if you're cold it can cause tension in your muscles. I usually stretch after a warm shower.