frequent urination

[Be...]

Hi BeatBenzos: It is normal for frequent urination and the others are right it's from withdrawal (and my psychiatrist concurs) due to the over activity of certain brain areas going berserk during healing. Just stay the course!  It will be OK.

Hi BeatBenzos: It is normal for frequent urination and the others are right it's from withdrawal (and my psychiatrist concurs) due to the over activity of certain brain areas going berserk during healing. Just stay the course!  It will be OK.

Thank you!! my health anxiety is my main type of anxiety  :-[

Frequent urination has to do with a lack of vasopressin, a hormone produced by the adrenal system. Benzos disrupt the HPA causing a lot of adrenal fatigue like issues, especially during withdrawal. It is very common.  :)--V

On a serious note here ... but yes it's extremely common and normal. I'm currently on my 3rd Valium taper, my first was a succes and I was benzo free for 3 years, at this point I'm at 15 mg of Valium but I know for a fact that by the time I get at 5 mg I will be doing #1 and # 2 all day long.    :-\

On a serious note here ... but yes it's extremely common and normal. I'm currently on my 3rd Valium taper, my first was a succes and I was benzo free for 3 years, at this point I'm at 15 mg of Valium but I know for a fact that by the time I get at 5 mg I will be doing #1 and # 2 all day long.    :-\

:laugh: had to laugh because its true.

Constantly have to go. What's worse is when I'm sure I'm done I stand up and woe and behold wonder where that final dribble came from. Major issue...should by stock in the company that makes Poise. Humiliating!!!! B

Constantly have to go. What's worse is when I'm sure I'm done I stand up and woe and behold wonder where that final dribble came from. Major issue...should by stock in the company that makes Poise. Humiliating!!!! B

I had the same anywhere below 5 mg ! When I was finally done with #2, stood up and "Oh there's #1 again ... ".  :2funny:

Yup, just keeps coming and I'm dropping to 11 mgs today (hopefully). I'll be in diapers by 5 mg. at this rate. It's funny...we have to laugh...but then again it's not. On a bright note though it's not painful.  :) B

I have this too and sometimes it can be painful due to the weird bladder contractions. It seems to be worse when I am seriously sleep deprived or drop dead tired. This was one of the first symptoms of my tolerance withdrawal along with horrible flu like symptoms. I thought I had a bladder infection. Huh. That would have been nothing compared to this mess

I used to have pain too but blessedly that has passed. But, it was minor compared to other sxs that were much harder to deal with. My urine test came back negative. So one more benzo issue. The list never ends. B