Everyone seen this benzo documentary trailer?

[Be...]

I really hope this gets made. I want a DVD or YouTube link I can just give to people and say 'this is what happened to me'. It looks like it'll deliver the goods.

I am hoping to do a public screening of this film at the Vancouver Public Library and assemble a discussion panel and do a Q&A.  This is my hope.  I have to work towards this in the new year, perhaps ask some of my group to help - so many of them are so ill though, it would be very hard for them I think.

My heart's desire is to try to find some funding for a group like the U.K. Clarity Project here in Vancouver and to do so, I need to raise consciousness amongst physicians and patients.  I'm a bit limited in terms of energy these days, having gone back to work fulltime after 8 years off.  I'm a bit stretched thin at the end of each day.

Still, this is where my heart lies.  Helping others through this awfulness.  Preventing even one person from following in our footsteps.

Got to find a way.  Seems singularly important to me.

Belfast, I think of you often.  So glad to see you here.  Wish I could take away all your pain.  Still, I hope that you find hope in stories like mine, silver linings after all that struggle.

:smitten:

Ali

I have seen this video before, I believe it was shared somewhere in this forum. It's very powerful and I'm hoping to see "As Prescribed" in 2017. This should draw awareness....we can only hope. Thanks for passing it on,  Belfast.

~CeCe       

I am hoping to do a public screening of this film at the Vancouver Public Library and assemble a discussion panel and do a Q&A.  This is my hope.  I have to work towards this in the new year, perhaps ask some of my group to help - so many of them are so ill though, it would be very hard for them I think.

My heart's desire is to try to find some funding for a group like the U.K. Clarity Project here in Vancouver and to do so, I need to raise consciousness amongst physicians and patients.  I'm a bit limited in terms of energy these days, having gone back to work fulltime after 8 years off.  I'm a bit stretched thin at the end of each day.

Still, this is where my heart lies.  Helping others through this awfulness.  Preventing even one person from following in our footsteps.

Got to find a way.  Seems singularly important to me.

Belfast, I think of you often.  So glad to see you here.  Wish I could take away all your pain.  Still, I hope that you find hope in stories like mine, silver linings after all that struggle.

:smitten:

Ali

Thank you, I just noticed this :)