Does anyone sleep 8+ hrs

[Be...]

Hi, I goto bed every night at 8:30 pm and wakeup around 6 am...I wakeup 3 times but can go back to bed with dreams......is this a good sign that healing is taking place or depression?

Hi, I goto bed every night at 8:30 pm and wakeup around 6 am...I wakeup 3 times but can go back to bed with dreams......is this a good sign that healing is taking place or depression?

It sounds like you're doing amazingly well to me.  It sounds like you are healing.  You are getting enough sleep and you have the ability to dream.

What are you doing here on the insomnia forum--are you just trying to torture us!  >:D

Seriously, I think you would know if you were depressed, it is pretty obvious.

What are you doing here on the insomnia forum--are you just trying to torture us!  >:D

Seriously, I think you would know if you were depressed, it is pretty obvious.

lol

I am sometimes sleeping 11-12 hours but waking up many times during the night and not sleeping deep that means dreaming all night long.That makes me tired very much.Strange thing is that i sometimes cannot woke up in morning no how, like I am in some trans.Then other night I sleep just 1-2 hours but I can handel such a nights because of this nights when I oversleep myself. :)

People here are saying this means that we are healing and tht is great even when that is not perfect. :thumbsup:

Those hours you mentioned sound so normal! 8.30 is a bit early, but if you can sleep, why not. There is another member on here saying they get too much sleep. So it seems to go from one extreme to another. For me, lately I seem to go back and forth. One day on the next day off. And I have had a couple days were I'm drowsy all day long. Sleep is a total mystery to us during withdrawal.

Heyyyy i am averaging 3 to 4 hours of crazy light and rem sleep everyynight. I am tired and sleepy as fu c......but i am atill aliveeee...damnnn drugss :D :D

I "sleep" at least 10 hours per night. I am not trying to tress anyone out who is not sleeping, that has to be awful and I'm sorry, but With all this sleep, I never ever feel rested. I wake up as tired or more so than when I went to bed. And I feel like I dream all night long. Long, intense dreams. SOmetimes nightmares.

I post this because it sounds like there is good knowledge about the sleep cycle. 

I tell my doctor all the time that I sleep a lot but never feel rented and about the dreams. He says it is Mu subconscious mind working overtime.

If I'm dreaming so much am I cycling thorugh all the correct sleep cycles? Or am I stuck in one cycle too much? Iwake up a few times but can usually fall back to sleep.

^ haha I guess maybe those who are responding use to have Insomnia and maybe now they dont?

My sleep has progressed luckily no where near as bad as it used to be at its worst.

I used to average 3hrs nightly.

Now like last night I got 6 hours straight then another hour and half after of lighter dream sleep

Things get better once your brain heals from all the drugs