One thing you are greatful/proud of...Just one thing!

[bb...]

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Es...]

• [Ma...]

• [MT...]

• [be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Waves lifting

So that's why u were so quick, good for you  :clap: :clap:

Thanks Mary, I'm slowly beginning to feel like myself again, and I'm grateful for that!

• 2 weeks later...
Bringing up two, well adjusted children. One has qualified as a Dr and the other is a journalist. Very proud of them both  :smitten:

Now, I'm a little ego, and writing about myself. I did a CT, after 25 years. I've done it, without falling back. And that makes me proud. (Blush!)  :)

Now, I'm a little ego, and writing about myself. I did a CT, after 25 years. I've done it, without falling back. And that makes me proud. (Blush!)  :)

You should b proud.  Hold that head up so everyone can see that blush.  Good job T100 :smitten:

Good on you! You have a whole lot to be proud of and we are all proud of you too!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Grateful that I subscribed to baylissa.com and registered for a webinar. I now understand better what accepting your symptoms means. I feel at peace at this moment.

Love to all of you,

Mary

I have lost a lot of weight but I'm starting to see a bit of a 6 pick. Never had anything like that in my life before. Been trying to get in shape my whole life and now I'm at my least active I'm getting ripped. Funny.

I have lost a lot of weight but I'm starting to see a bit of a 6 pick. Never had anything like that in my life before. Been trying to get in shape my whole life and now I'm at my least active I'm getting ripped. Funny.

Great, I'm sure a lot of us are jealous  :D

• 2 weeks later...
I am so greatful for my family, and all friends. Never a bad word, just understanding. They call every day, and come with food. I get help paying bills, and everything that needs to be done. They are all angels! :)

My clean house!  :laugh:

We've put a lot of work into making this house feel like home, and I appreciate it so much more when it looks nice.

Gwinna

We've put a lot of work into making this house feel like home, and I appreciate it so much more when it looks nice.

Gwinna

I’m striving towards it. I know how much peace and happiness having a clean and tidy house can bring. Unfortunately, BZD wanted to take it away from me as well.

I’m grateful for my lovely apartment, even if things still need to be straigtened up a bit.

Gwinna

A clean house does make you feel good.......like clean sheets :)