Author Topic: One thing you are greatful/proud of...Just one thing!  (Read 11992 times)

[Buddie]

Re: One thing you are greatful/proud of...Just one thing!
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2017, 05:09:28 am »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 05:02:37 pm »
This is my 4th day not thinking about wanting to die. I've been thinking it's OK, being alive, that there are even things about it I kinda like. This is a HUGE change for me. I don't typically think about suicide but the wishing has been an ongoing problem through all of this. Having this life makes dealing with all the rest more manageable. Halleluia!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 05:45:47 pm »
This is my 4th day not thinking about wanting to die. I've been thinking it's OK, being alive, that there are even things about it I kinda like. This is a HUGE change for me. I don't typically think about suicide but the wishing has been an ongoing problem through all of this. Having this life makes dealing with all the rest more manageable. Halleluia!

This is great news [...]! Hopefully you can remember this when things get rough and know that you can find windows of [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2017, 06:21:52 pm »
Courage, to face another day

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2017, 06:35:19 pm »
I am unbelievably grateful that I slept 6 hours last night and didn't have any night sweats.  I have no idea why or how this happened, but I will not take it for granted and give thanks and praise for this gift.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2017, 03:54:17 am »
I'm grateful my sweetie and I were able to go to a movie and dinner. It was a good reminder that I don't have to feel good to be able to do some normal things. I'm thankful for discovering the 36 questions (to help facilitate communication) because it made the evening really interesting with great conversation (even with me being brain dead). Here's an article if you're interested: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/open-gently/201310/36-questions-bring-you-closer-together

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 10:24:22 pm »
I am grateful for my husband and my son.
I am proud that I keep rising!

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2017, 03:17:44 am »
Keep it up, Resilient. Keep rising!

I'm grateful for an unexpected better day. I had glimpses of normal today.

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2017, 03:28:21 am »
I'm proud that I went to work today and took care of business when all I wanted to do was go back to bed.
I'm grateful that my son wants to play a game with me as soon as I stop typing this. I'm also grateful to the women here with whom I chat, and who are kind, brave, smart and encourage me to think positively.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2017, 04:37:20 am »
I am grateful that I've been feeling grateful to be alive again.  I'm getting peaks of my old self again and it is glorious.  I'm so very grateful to my children who inspire me to keep fighting. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 07:44:40 am by [Buddie] »