Author Topic: One thing you are greatful/proud of...Just one thing!  (Read 11940 times)

[Buddie]

Re: One thing you are greatful/proud of...Just one thing!
« Reply #170 on: June 20, 2018, 04:02:16 pm »
I still have a roof over my head and money for food.
I still have my lovely man to comfort me.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #171 on: July 01, 2018, 10:25:47 am »
I am so greatful for my family, and all friends. Never a bad word, just understanding. They call every day, and come with food. I get help paying bills, and everything that needs to be done. They are all angels! :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2018, 11:31:54 am »
My clean house!  :laugh:

We've put a lot of work into making this house feel like home, and I appreciate it so much more when it looks nice.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2018, 12:23:38 pm »

We've put a lot of work into making this house feel like home, and I appreciate it so much more when it looks nice.

[...]

Iím striving towards it. I know how much peace and happiness having a clean and tidy house can bring. Unfortunately, BZD wanted to take it away from me as well.

Iím grateful for my lovely apartment, even if things still need to be straigtened up a bit.

[Buddie]

« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2018, 08:11:47 pm »

[...]

A clean house does make you feel good.......like clean sheets :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #175 on: July 10, 2018, 12:52:47 am »
Home, food on the table, family, and friends - I'm grateful for all of that.

[Buddie]

« Reply #176 on: July 22, 2018, 12:59:34 am »
I painted my nails for the first time in over a year, of course I picked a color you couldn't tell if my hands started shaking    ;D.

Cleaned the kitchen and did my walking 🚶 and pt stretches  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2019, 04:56:15 pm »
Friends who stayed here on BenzoBuddies when I was away and very sick. It feels great to have a place to come back. People come and go in our lives, but some people just stay. It gives me a sense of security. Makes me feel less alone in life.