Author Topic: One thing you are greatful/proud of...Just one thing!  (Read 11990 times)

[Buddie]

Re: One thing you are greatful/proud of...Just one thing!
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2016, 11:31:15 pm »
My honorable, kind, supportive husband who does anything and everything to contribute to my well-being under difficult circumstances.  I am so grateful.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2016, 11:31:53 pm »
My honorable, kind, supportive husband who does anything and everything to contribute to my well-being under difficult circumstances.  I am so grateful.

yes thats a wonderful gift. but you must be worth it! hugs to both of you :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2016, 11:35:32 pm »

yes thats a wonderful gift. but you must be worth it! hugs to both of you :smitten:

Thank you Marrigold.  I let him read both posts and now he's teary eyed and said "Yes you are definitely worth it!"

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2016, 11:37:30 pm »

Thank you Marrigold.  I let him read both posts and now he's teary eyed and said "Yes you are definitely worth it!"

oh my god, and now I am here with teary eyes. So happy that you both have find each other.  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2017, 04:23:37 am »
That I am a determined mtherfcker.   ;D

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 01:40:37 pm »
That I am a determined mtherfcker.   ;D

Me too!!So stubborn... >:D

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2017, 03:16:39 am »
That despite relentless insomnia and an inner (w)itch that's always saying "I can't go on" I press on (like all of you). This section of "If" by Rudyard Kipling often goes through my head, written for folks in benzo wd:

"If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,   
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’ "

Yep, [...], we're determined mofos.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2017, 07:30:12 pm »
My granddaughter who beat cancer twice -- two different types -- now has her own son aged four years  :smitten:  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2017, 08:21:07 pm »
My daughters, ages 11 and 12. I've become such a better father after getting off benzos.

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2017, 03:01:32 am »
Grateful for my loving family and relative good health, and proud of my son who has been a champion through this. Proud of myself for being "unbreakable" .