• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Af...]

• [Ma...]

• [Re...]

• [or...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't vape anymore (I make edibles) but when I did, I liked Harlequin a lot -- it was very relaxing. It is a balanced CBD/THC product with many positive reviews on Weedmaps nad Wikileaf. That having been said, however, everyone's different and it may not float your boat.

Best,

Katz

I don't vape anymore (I make edibles) but when I did, I liked Harlequin a lot -- it was very relaxing. It is a balanced CBD/THC product with many positive reviews on Weedmaps nad Wikileaf. That having been said, however, everyone's different and it may not float your boat.

Best,

Katz

Tried it it was no good any suggestions for a higher THC CBD Vape? I need more THC CBD does nothing for me.

Nova  :smitten:

Nova, what do you want your mj to do for you? Put you to sleep? Relieve your pain? Make you goofy? Calm you down? Give you the munchies? If you tell me, maybe I can recommend something.  :)

Best,

Katz

Nova, what do you want your mj to do for you? Put you to sleep? Relieve your pain? Make you goofy? Calm you down? Give you the munchies? If you tell me, maybe I can recommend something.  :)

Best,

Katz

Hi Katz  :hug: To Relieve  severe pain, Calm down, and if by 'Make you goofy' you mean giggly, relaxed I could go for that too as my moods low :(, but my main problems is severe burning  nerve and all over pain, hell spams everywhere,  hypersensitivities, especially sound , light, smell,  touch etc  , anxiety and not sleeping well.  And I want a vape  cartridge.

Nova  :smitten:

Any dispensary will sell you a vape cartridge. For what you describe, I suggest an indica or an indica hybrid. Can you get out to a dispensary? Or is there an accessible one in your area? If you can't get out, many dispensaries accept phone or online orders. Many offer "curbside service" . . . in case you need someone else to go get it. Some will even deliver.

Strains that worked well for me for pain (including nerve pain) were:

Pennywise

Cannatonic

AC/DC

Your dispensary will have other suggestions. Or, you can go online and search.

Start slow . . . just a puff or two. See what it does. Everyone's different so these may not float your boat and you will have to try other strains. I strongly suggest that you go online and read about the medicinal uses of mj.

Best to you,

Katz

• 5 months later...

I would really like to try this. I live in TN so no dispensary around here.  I know my doctor would not prescribe medical marijuana. 

What type helps easy withdrawal from Klonopin?

Hi everyone on this Cannabis thread.

I’ve been trying vaping C for about 3 weeks and I feel nothing at all. I’ve tried different temperatures, different dosings and various ways of inhaling but get zero effect. I tried a few puffs and many puffs…..nothing. I grind the weed up and pop it into the vape chamber. Make sure it’s at the right temperature and puff away. I inhale a lot of white vape steam/smoke and I can taste it strongly and it makes me cough but no buzz or high at all.

Any ideas?

I’ve got an appointment at the end of October and maybe I’ll ask for stronger stuff.

I can find much online about people having no response. It’s a mystery. Thanks for any suggestions.

Hardy.

Are you vaping CBD, Hardy? If so, you won't feel anything or get a "buzz". If you want a buzz, try an indica (makes you mellow and goofy and want to eat the world) or a sativa (makes you super energetic and "oooh, wow"). At least that's how mj and CDB affect me.

Hope this helps,

Katz

Hi Katz, it’s not CBD it’s this……

ADVEN EMB-1:5% I,  10% C FLOSS.  It smells very strong and comes as the full bud which I grind.

Told to take max of 0.5g per day which I’ve tried but nothing happens. I’m guessing this is too mild?

Thanks.

Hardy.

I have no idea what this is Hardy. Why not go to your local dispensary and ask some questions. What do you want? CBD which helps anxiety and sleep by lowering blood pressure? Indica which will make you a little goofy and give you couch lock (as well as a great appetite)? Sativa which will make you super creative and understanding of all the mysteries of the universe oooooo . . . wowie . . .(ha)? The latter two will give you a buzz, if that's what you want.

Where did you buy this mystery herbal concoction. Really, if you feel nothing, I'd be mighty suspicious.

And . . . speaking just for me, I would never ingest something I knew nothing about. Seems risky. But then, I'm a weenie.  :-\

Best,

Katz

I found this, 2-8% THC, it may not be the same as yours but it looks like there's very little THC in it.

Adven EMB-1 T5:C10 Cannatonic Medical Cannabis

Gamma-Irradiated Whole Bud | Cultivated or Packaged in Spain Flag of Spain | Produced by Curaleaf

Hybrid | 2-8% THC | 7-13% CBD

Thanks, Pamster. Spain? Good grief! 2-8%? That's quite a range, and not nearly enough to even give you a buzzlet imo. Gamma irradiated? Why?

Hardy, as I said, maybe hop on down to your local dispensary.

Katz

Thanks Pamster for that info. Yes, my cannabis is from Curaleaf.

Katz, I’m in the UK. It’s still very much illegal here. I spent months applying for and getting my medical cannabis prescription legally.  You have to accept what the Dr gives you! No local dispensaries here!

It looks like my Dr has given me stuff that is far too mild. I told her I had never used it before so I guess she’s being over cautious. At my next appt I will ask for a much stronger strain and hope for a good effect.

I will ask about the Gamma irradiation……..very strange!

I very much like the word…..BUZLET! I Would like to experience one!

Thanks Hardy.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4 mg Ativan since COVID and I'm having a horrid reaction that gets worse by the day. I'm literally going insane--brsin like hamburger, nothing real, major brain agitation. Trying to taper off, but no other meds have helped to calm my brain and have maybe made it worse. Please please please somebody help me with the more cannabis advice Yes

• 2 weeks later...

I can't do regular cannibus anymore. For me it's entirely too anxiety inducing, even indica.

However, I have found that I am able to have a nice sleep with vaped Delta-8 Indica Hemp. (I get a strain called "biscotti cookies" from hemphaus)

It's still legal in my state so no license needed. The delta-8 has effects akin to THC, however I find they are much milder than "regular" cannibus and are said to not induce anxiety.

If you are still "fresh off the benzos" so to speak, I'd wait a good while before trying any. Like 6-12 months post WD minimum.

If you move too fast you'll have a bad reaction no matter what the strain. But if you are past the threshold, delta-8 indica may be the way to go. It is way milder and less anxiety inducing then "full strain", and it works for sleep.

• 2 months later...

I would love to hear the experiences of people who used/or are using CBD while tapering, as I hear good things about it.

It's legal here, but cannabis isn't.

I'm confused as they say CBD is not psychoactive yet I hear good things about it.

Hi everyone, I’ve tried 2 different types of cannabis for vaping. The first had no effect and the second does work but I also get unpleasant nausea with it.

I want to try edibles or oils as they tell me you don’t get the nausea with them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hardy x

I would love to hear the experiences of people who used/or are using CBD while tapering, as I hear good things about it.

I'm confused as they say CBD is not psychoactive yet I hear good things about it.

The whole marijuana plant has many different and useful compounds, CBD is one of them but quality is very important as the industry has taken off and there are many products out there that only contain trace amounts of the actual component.  I would ask someone knowledgeable about this, I know oregonkatz has found a good one she orders online and she may stop by this thread since she’s contributed to it.

Hi everyone, I’ve tried 2 different types of cannabis for vaping. The first had no effect and the second does work but I also get unpleasant nausea with it.

I want to try edibles or oils as they tell me you don’t get the nausea with them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hardy x

That’s interesting you’ve experienced nausea, I did too.  I broke my leg a couple of months ago and sleep with a cast on was a big issue so I used a vape to get to sleep.  There were about 3 nights where I had to take a second puff at around 2:00 am and when I got up at 4:00 am I was nauseous.  On the last morning I put two and two together.

As for edibles, what do you use the cannabis for, is it for anxiety, sleep or something else?

Edit: corrected am/pm

The whole marijuana plant has many different and useful compounds, CBD is one of them but quality is very important as the industry has taken off and there are many products out there that only contain trace amounts of the actual component.  I would ask someone knowledgeable about this, I know oregonkatz has found a good one she orders online and she may stop by this thread since she’s contributed to it.

thank you.

I've found marijuana in the form of an indica to be really good for helping appetite and for pain relief. I needed this on my taper as I lost 40 pounds. (Broke my tailbone, too). Sativa just makes me (and most people) goofy. I couldn't eat diddly on my taper. Indica saved my bacon. But it is definitely psychoactive. You absolutely do not feel "yourself".

As for relief from anxiety and help with sleep. I now depend on CBD. CBD is actually hemp -- it's a different plant, and is classified as hemp, not marijuana. To be able to be sent through the mail, it must contain less than .03% of any psychoactive compound. So if you're ingesting CBD, you're getting basically nothing in the way of a psychoactive compound.  I never found CBD to make me feel anything other than calm and a little stupid -- it's great for anxiety. Ommmm. And in doses of about 50 mgs it's very effective for sleep. For daytime usage, about 25 mg. For me. Others' "mileage" as they say, may vary.

I never did experience nausea. Interesting, and distressing, I'm sure,  that some ppl do. One thing to know about CBD is that it builds up in your system so you use it every you night, need to take a "holiday" every 3 weeks or so as it stops working. Lay off it for about 10 days, then start again . . . it will work better.

Be cautious about where you're getting your CBD. I get mine from a mail order dispensary in FL:  www.drstrainscbd.com. I'm very satisfied with them. You can get both edibles and flower bud from them. Do not buy CBD from your local 7-11 (yes, I've seen it there . . . edibles) as it will probably contain almost no CBD. Be discriminating.

fyi, I'm in my CBD holiday phase right now and use a sliver of a 1 mg melatonin pill for sleep. So far it's working well although melatonin makes me feel hangoverish in the a.m.

Best,

Katz

I've found marijuana in the form of an indica to be really good for helping appetite and for pain relief. I needed this on my taper as I lost 40 pounds. (Broke my tailbone, too). Sativa just makes me (and most people) goofy. I couldn't eat diddly on my taper. Indica saved my bacon. But it is definitely psychoactive. You absolutely do not feel "yourself".

As for relief from anxiety and help with sleep. I now depend on CBD. CBD is actually hemp -- it's a different plant, and is classified as hemp, not marijuana. To be able to be sent through the mail, it must contain less than .03% of any psychoactive compound. So if you're ingesting CBD, you're getting basically nothing in the way of a psychoactive compound.  I never found CBD to make me feel anything other than calm and a little stupid -- it's great for anxiety. Ommmm. And in doses of about 50 mgs it's very effective for sleep. For daytime usage, about 25 mg. For me. Others' "mileage" as they say, may vary.

I never did experience nausea. Interesting, and distressing, I'm sure,  that some ppl do. One thing to know about CBD is that it builds up in your system so you use it every you night, need to take a "holiday" every 3 weeks or so as it stops working. Lay off it for about 10 days, then start again . . . it will work better.

Be cautious about where you're getting your CBD. I get mine from a mail order dispensary in FL:  www.drstrainscbd.com. I'm very satisfied with them. You can get both edibles and flower bud from them. Do not buy CBD from your local 7-11 (yes, I've seen it there . . . edibles) as it will probably contain almost no CBD. Be discriminating.

fyi, I'm in my CBD holiday phase right now and use a sliver of a 1 mg melatonin pill for sleep. So far it's working well although melatonin makes me feel hangoverish in the a.m.

Best,

Katz

Hello and thank you.

Are you tapering at the moment?

I am paranoid it may interact with the valium I am on, like so many other things do, and I ignore many of them to be honest, because I did become obsessed and ended up losing weight as my diet was so restricted. It was those peaky Paul 450 CYP enzymes that got me.

I will try to find a decent UK site and good reviews for anxiety and sleep, and I will take breaks so I don't become dependent, as I am also tapering kratom as well, slowly.

Pamster, I’m taking it for anxiety meltdowns and sometimes for sleep.

My son says throw it into some brownie mix and eat it but that sounds a bit haphazard to me!

I’ve got an appointment with the cannabis clinic next week so I can ask there but they have one eye on the ££££££.

I know they have full spectrum oil that you put under your tongue so I might give that a try.

How’s your leg now? Hope the pain has subsided.

Hardy xx