Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group

[su...]

abcd? where'd ya go? I responded w some of the symptoms and troubles that are being helped. It's all relative though; there is still so much pain and disturbance. It's 7 months out but it's really really intense. This is the trouble I was most fearing actually; I AM having 'enormous' relief in some ways; there IS a lot more lucidity and clarity; there acutally has to be at this point because I HAVE to find coping techniques; how you gonna dance and run around like you've got ants in your pants or your shoes are on fire...and not get netted basically....and not get a whole lotta 'help' that maybe is gonna make things worse and fast....

it's that edgy and scary;... relative abnormality with people's general day to day sensory experiences when not having their entire brain electro nervous symem; central nervous system...awry and on fire....

...having aches and pains and worries for all folks sure but 'detoxing'..more like complete cavernous dead-drop to splat! as you burn up from the inside-out or shake and deeply ache... eyeballs feel dry and on fire; mouth dry..

....yes i'm grateful for "enormous' relief and improvement and every little bit of that is big...

...from the muscle locks and actual visible rippling waves of spasms and involuntary muscle-crunches and all...i mean it's making me sick trying to describe some of it; and it's still here ya know? which is a scary reminder; bu tmostly a remnant; still enough present however, though the intensity has lessened; it's a broil not a boil?; or sometimes a slow low deadening bake, the zone you can hope for, sad to say; but relatively more comfortable than the alternative

....i mean it sounds grim probably haha but it's the minute to reality of coping...for me; it's a fan dance and a fake; i;'m really hurting inside...there is no use in trying to get others to understand, even if they could...i often feel...it's a lonesome trudge.

i can see how cannabis or any drug, especially maybe certain ssri's and certainly speedy crap ...adderall? i'm not sure of those drugs but i'm sure 'help' is available...i got so 'helped' with klonopin i could just die, figuratively of course...but i can see how canna would NOT work for some people of course...i left the THCA info too as soon as i found it...as far as investigating ways it might help some buddies who do not want to try tolerating ANY psychoactive effects at all for whatever reason...

funny about that wiki page...i was just thinking of a politician who's last name sounds sort of like the star trek villains 'klingons' and was trying to make some humorous play w it; just stupid casual fodder-think nonsense but for the hell of it i went to wiki searching for 'klingons' and sure enough...well i had to come here to post and not read any of it but holy moly there it is ladies and gentlemen

an entire resourced write up about a fantasy alien race of lizards (unless it's not a fantasy and the politicians are REALLY snakes haha,) a tastasy alien race of walking terrarium lizards shooting laser beams in a space ship gets a wiki page.

and international World Wide Benzo Awareness Day or whatever it's called, has to fight to get in......

.............................................. .....................

and loses....

i mean it had doctors and all kinds of advocates, and the latest info about the Massachusetts legislation; and all the UK endeavors to lead the charge in educating doctors in a careful manner that would not turn them off but could help patients get help that could be lifesaving....i mean it was a legitmate thing , a real thing in so many ways....such a broad spectrum of people testified...a lot of essential info, even as to waht ccountries made these illegal or handled them in a different way and etc...nothing...nothing...

it's cruel and unusual; or too usual i should say...

we are desperately, a lot of taking really toxic crap, we put a little socially accepted wrapper around it but a lot of the AD and AP drugs are very damaging for alot of being in and out of denial about it.

canna is working for a lot of peopl ein different ways and i am far from knowledgeable about it.

i do think that vaping pen is actually the difference between me not just folding in desperation and really blowing it

because for me, i don't know about anyone else maybe i'm in the way minority after all,

but for me as a certain point of hopeless rev and pain i start to think about doing almost anything. the resuce dose scenario comes immediately to mind; because i know enough will put me to sleep period...but i just don't want to touch it; i don't want to risk going backward i'm afraid of it;i'm not a drinker; i just choose not to; i don't have a getting drunk problem i just don't ever do that or even vey rarely have a social drink, but at a certain pint it makes sense to almost band your head agaiknst the wall rather than just short out and blow up; i mean that sounds dramarama to write and read i'm sure but it IS that edgy painful and frightening and sick-making; and alienating...

so there are no really good choices for me; i hope that the vaping will not be any kind of negative experience; so far it has been very helpful...it's good to not have to smoke a lot pot...basically; i don't enjoy the smoke or smell really...tho some blends are very smooth if you can get the very powerful stuff where more than an inhalation or two would be too much....i don't like a 'smoky lifestyle' kind of vibe...i can just turn my head and inahle a vape almost anywhere; there is no smell of pot or much of anything at all...it is very discreet; it looks exactly like a pen...you do not exhale a big cloud of smoke...more like light vapor that had little or no odor; and not a pot odor in any case...you are not burning leaves...you are vaporizing a light clear oil in a millisecond...

it has given me a lot of relief; and in some cases some sure and reliable sleep, which if only that, but there is more, but if only that, would be super super incredible....i mean ambien or inhale some mist, relax and hit the hay...so anyway....a hard night but glad to get a chance to fade in here.....and out again...ty for reading i'm sorry about the mispells the bad grammar and i know i'm not hitting all the right keys; i'm doing a little better with that each day but have a way to go ty...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Af...]

• [Ma...]

• [Re...]

• [or...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank-you for posting this article from the ProjectCBD website beelyboy.  I didn't know about THCA.  What a great website!!! :thumbsup:

Miss Jen:

canna is just me shortening cannabis; i'm sorry if that caused confusion; it's not really a technical term. i just find it descriptive and short. I don't use the word marajuana; as that was used as a racist term in the 'reeefer madness' 1930's where DuPont and other heavy hitters were denigrating, devaluating and disinforming the public w organized scare tactics and terror; fake 'science' and the usual rigmoral when they are removing competition from the marketplace and creating a class of criminals for easy profit and exploitation, along with closing down hemp manufacture of clothing, rope, fuels, insulation, building materials as well as thousands of years of non toxic and effective usage. So especially in those days the association with spanish language and promoted 'undesirables' was very useful in efforts to criminilize and delegitimize patients and users. sorry for the conusion; i use i just shorten the word cannabis; as in 'canna meds' and etc...it's meant to make it easier but i guess i made it more confusing...sorry bout that.

gotcha abcd; no rush; no worries; good to hear from you; take care of yourself and we'll cross paths soon!! thanx

10,000 Years: An Etymologically Guided History of Cannabis

http://www.academia.edu/3578385/10_000_Years_An_Etymologically_Guided_History_of_Cannabis

How long does it take to start feeling the effects of CBD oil?

I think I read somewhere it might take 2-3 weeks to build up in the system--is this true?

[bd...]

How long does it take to start feeling the effects of CBD oil?

I think I read somewhere it might take 2-3 weeks to build up in the system--is this true?

I think that you should know sooner than 2-3 weeks.  It does tend to build up, but the level should stabilize within a few days.  I'd think that most people would feel something within a few hours if there's enough there to do anything.  If starting with a very low dose (such as 5 mg), more might be required before you feel anything.  If that's the case, you'd want to increase your dose fairly slowly until you notice something (hopefully something beneficial).

okay, great, so since we haven't noticed anything within a few hours or a few days, then it looks like it's another remedy that doesn't work for us.

[bd...]

okay, great, so since we haven't noticed anything within a few hours or a few days, then it looks like it's another remedy that doesn't work for us.

How much did you use?

Hi,

Please can anyone offer suggestions to the following:

I am on both Diazepam and Clonazepam and in Tolerance withdrawal for several years. I also have Advanced Stage III Adrenal Exhaustion, so the Adrenaline rushes from the ANS overdrive cause anxiety/panic, etc., also.

I took CW Everyday Hemp 5mg on May 12.  In my anxiousness I accidentally ingested instead of taking it sublingually. I felt so much better in about an hour, and it lasted the rest of that day. But at night, I couldn’t sleep, and starting the following morning my BP and heart rate went unusually high like I wasn’t metabolizing the diazepam.

I am now on Nadolol (A beta blocker) that helped control some of the symptoms.

Wiki mentions Diazepam as one of the notable drugs to undergo Liver First Pass metabolism, and hence I conclude more affected by the CYP450 enzyme inhibition of Cannabis.

I do not want to give up on Cannabis. So would appreciate advice / suggestions / experiences in general, and particulary from concurrent users of Diazepam and Cannabis on the following:

1. I should give sub-lingual a try. Will it prevent or lessen the CYP450 inhibition to tolerable level.

2. Skip sublingual and try vaping.

3. Not use Cannabis in any delivery method till off Diazepam?  :(

I would also appreciate if I can get tips on finding a good Medical Cannabis Doctor.

Many thanks.

[ce...]
Anyone have any input on Charlotte Web's CBD oil, the "Everyday Brand?"....It's what I bought, hoping to find relief from agitation..ealthyhempstore.com/product/charlottes-web-everyday-pure-hemp-extract-oil-200-olive-oil-1-oz/?gclid

Anyone have any input on Charlotte Web's CBD oil, the "Everyday Brand?"....It's what I bought, hoping to find relief from agitation..ealthyhempstore.com/product/charlottes-web-everyday-pure-hemp-extract-oil-200-olive-oil-1-oz/?gclid

I had no luck when trying that product. Some other people on here say it worked for them it really just depends on how "you" respond to it, everyone is different.

[ce...]
Kind of scared, it would whack my brain more off base than it already is...glad it helped mcaveman...so close to the edge; I really need help with my agitation...

How much did you use?

We're using this https://www.cwhemp.com/simply-hemp-oil-extract-capsule

And are doing 2 capsules twice a day

I know, someone named HopeandFaith, said given my sister's symptoms she might need 2-3 times the normal dose

Thanks for any thoughts on this. We are desperate to lower the intensity of her suffering.

What I said was I doubted that while I was in the throws of withdrawal what you were giving your sister would have worked for me. I also said there is much documentation of people taking 3x that amount dependent on their specific condition.

You Really really should research more on your own and not rely on the opinions of Benzobuddies. Because at the end of the day they are just that....opinions...jus sayin...

Try: TheRealmOfCaring

How much did you use?

We're using this https://www.cwhemp.com/simply-hemp-oil-extract-capsule

And are doing 2 capsules twice a day

I know, someone named HopeandFaith, said given my sister's symptoms she might need 2-3 times the normal dose

Thanks for any thoughts on this. We are desperate to lower the intensity of her suffering.

Doctors who treat cancer patients get them up to levels of 500mg of CBD and 700mg of THC daily, so I wouldn't be afraid to keep upping her mgs.  One of the beauties of cannabis is that there is no ceiling on how much can be ingested safely.

Personally I would go for CBD oil with some THC as well.  Hemp derived CBD oil isn't viewed by experts as particularly effective in comparison.

This information comes as a result of having attended two national MMJ conferences in which the leading experts in medical cannabis therapy have been the presenters.  It is the latest and most accurate info available.

I don't think Cannabis CBD oil is an option for Laura if I remember correctly.

Oh, okay... I jumped into this cold.  Thanks, Bads.

Hemp oil is better than none at all.

:thumbsup:

When I vape Banana OG oil from a certain reputable brand and source it takes before I exhale to get a calming effect; and another two inhalations is going extreme or will put me to sleep. I wish I had this all along. It is a miracle. No combo of very heavy non benzo pharmaceuticals in various classifications, that were prescribed to help me somehow, mitigate some of even the most severe symptoms or lead me to any sleep at all, were nothing but hopeless forays into more disturbances on top of unbearable discontination syndrome hard 'symptoms'....k or other benzos, and psych drugs for that matter, and actually a range of other common big pharma best sellers, are never figured into post-mortem analysis and are a huge uncounted but highly significant factor in so many critical illness'; organic, mental, physical whatever...and very many deaths.

It will take some research and education from personal experience I suppose; and the motivation; which I had, out of sheer desperation and dangerous hopelessness....extended periods of severe post withdrawal; paws? whatever is correct and most easily understandable and generally accepted....ex periods of this can kill someone or make them wish they were dead it is miserable and pervasively disorienting....the range of sickness is remarkable in my experience...others have explained in better detail than i am capable of, or that i can bear even trying to remember and would have to psychically more viserably re-live, because i am still so dangerously open and vulnerable, sort of just beaten and burned to a crisp by this...

and this is the only and pervasive reliable and IMMEDIATE treatment that has ever significantly calmed disturbances, distracted softly with a degree of pleasantness even, and will, for me, this blend or brand or whatever...reliablyl, i say reliably and consitently now for over a few weeks when necessary or desired, put me to S L E E P. and safely....i do not wake up in stark terror panic and dread either. that is no little thing my friends.

And there is no toxicity level. you''d have to get hit by a plane that was carrying cannabis to have a death.

drinking too much water can kill you. this can not. i guess you could make a board out of processed hemp and beat yourself to death with it; you'd have to be very creative and patient, and motivated...

...sad bad desperate humor aside, i'm no prosletyzer; there's every kind of experience and medicine and wide international range of folks with diagnostic variety of individual circumstances, and of course on the intertubes....two theories to counter every one, and variants of those assuredly deligitimized somewhere else; so it's a potpourri of confusions and different metabolisms; all anyone can do is be honst about their own cirucumstances and experiences and hope to share some compassion with compassionate others.

And again, if permitted to repeat or 'bump' the info i tried to link previously on the thread, not too long ago, Rick Simpson, who imo is very very reliable personally experienced researcher, patient and provider/grower/processor/teacher/healer/activist, and he among many other professional in science and research, and I think Challis99 here too is also including THC in her personal studies and outreach to others  here, well Rick does really insist that it is the THC component and emphasis that is the key to cannabis effectiveness in eradicating cancers in some patinets...and as an effective adjunct to those receiving chemo treatments and dealing with those side effects...more and more patients are communicating about this now without fear of legal intimidation or even prosecution.

I am just learning myself and am not of a scientific grade mind; and am pretty sick from my paws admittedly...i do notice that trying another OG blend, other than the Banana OG which has some indica as a dojminant strain but also some sativa they explained to me...like trying another blend ALL indica (and THC dominant) has a noticeably different 'vibe' and degree of effectivity; so i hope people can find out what might really work for them; i hit a sweet spot with a certain blend and i am sorry to have strayed. if i had started with the the 2nd blend i experiemtned vaping with, i would NOT be so actually excited and motivated to share that this medicine is HELPFUL and reliably so for me; i am so grateful i could weep; i hope i can keep affording it. i can get murderous poisions in any expensive quanity for a buck co pay, ironic.

do you wanna know what i can tell you for sure and certain? I am going to sleep tonight.

i am.

if u know what i mean here, then you know. if you do not, i hope to God you do never find yourself knowing.

i am going to sleep tonight.

i slept last night.

dig it?

it might not be a whole 'normal' block of hours, but it will be two or three!!! and then i'll be ABLE TO GO BACK DOWN FOR AN HOUR OR TWO.

i am almost arrogant my nose in the air for such a great merciful block of space where i could even try to tell somewhat what that could possibly mean after a few nights, weeks, months, seasons of full high alert explosive shaking meltdown. there are no words; maybe some animal sounds...

i am going to sleep tonight. i know that i am in a lot of pain. the nerves are sending those signals to my brain; there are blockages and crushes and weakness and stresses and exhaustions but i'm ok...i'm healing slowly i'm not in control of the rate of speed; there are emo and stress and psych issues but i feel ok with who i am and am open to the understandings that come without being threatened by them as i was at first; there is this thing that a lot of buddies get i guess, where there is no 'govenor' in your 'mind' or brain chemistry as it normally is when the upregulators and receptiors havenb't been negated or damaged or overwhemled; or burnt out; whatever it is that heappens to us here, a lot of experts and mods and researchers here have writena about it but i'm not really too clear on it, except sorta in a gnerneal dull conceptual sense...

....so i got hit psychicall with every memory i've ever had of every truam i did not even know i had a remote memory of...stuff just poured out of the brain into my nervous system; entire childhood adolecsent and adult scearios with specificity and clarity athat i ahd not even considred i even had remote memories of...it was that far gone in memory and expeirnce. it had been 'healthfully' relegated to some other 'file' as a lot of our memories naturally do; that is why we do not recall viserally being diapred or a lot of the stuff that happened when we were nine months old or even three years or four or seven really,....when you['re grown up0 and look back on it....it is a natural child development thing to sort of 'relegate' that stuff automatically to some other deep 'file' or 'outbox'....

well i found another way to all that stuff in heavy heavy outrageous ct breakdown surprise introduction to holy hell...

and it would not stop; every self incriminating sorry ass toxic blame myself hate myself sadness trauma thing i didn't even know was there was all pouring out with names and faces and places and sounds almost; i know that starts to sound psychotic; i was NOT hearing 'voices' but u know...i mean it sounds crazy to try to describe it so i have to keep mum BUT OTHERS HAVE TALKED ABOUT IT IN VARIOUS BENZO LIT SO I AM NOIT AS CRAZY AS THIS SOUNDS...

well anyway there was a lot of out of control stuff; it has somewhat mitigated over very many months; or i've gotten used to dealing with it and not reacting to it...none of it too very sick or anything but all of it matters of heart and life and death closeness with people you love or mayve people who had hurt you along the way...you just get crazy open...and at the same time you cannot protect yoursellf emotionally; you start to shake and spasm and lose ability to communicate; or the desire to communicarte; or the hope that what you communicated would nto bve too overwhelming or strange for someone else. ESPECIALLY THE DOCTORS who put you here who act like what you are now going through must be need anti depressants or vascular diagnostics more blood tests or weird pills without diagnogsis admission or treatment program, beyond; hey cut down 25% every two weeks and you're done in a few weeks....

right...

well i went from 4mg k to 1mk k over two weeks and woke up one night slammed and stayed that way and got worse for another striaght year; i have sat in this chair and prayed to God to please if He was real to kill before i finished typing a word or could get up from this hopeless chair; i have begged out loud hating myself for the cowardice to have to walk around this pathetic and not have the redical acceptance to just try do anything to stop the whole show...so....cannabis works for me. it does nothing to reverse the withdrawal symptoms themselves actually; nor the relative intensity or slight recessions....but in the here and now it ALWAYS does the trick and gets me through or puts me to sleep.

i do not go anywhere without it. i go outside and talk to people. i walk around and talk and listen...i can not explain how far out paws take you; or even what some people go thru on the way to paws....it's not a long term high dosage thing exclusively tho thats a component..so only some people are gonna 'get' it and we have compassion and great hopes for those who do not....to heal and be well; but...i mean....what have people tried as sleep medicine here? I know i've been prescibed low dose antihistamine antibiotitics which work sfor some peopel but not for me...i've tried standardc old fashioned pain medicine but will not take things with ibuprofen and do not want organic bad side effects for a numbing dreary buzzing thing at the edge of nausea....

...i cant and wont take z and benzow which they normally prescirbe for this grade stress or 'panic' or 'anxiety' never mind whipping out the diagnostic manual and tagging you bipolar or manic or something which will allow them to start anti psychotics....which work for some people and toxify and destroy a lot of others; they do not work for me and are very dangerously disorienting disturbing and sick making for me and immediately....and i am almost glad; because i hear long term effects are more subtle but worse...

...so if i sound like i'm making a case here i am sorry; i am only too new to this; you need to pay boutique prices to approach this and i'm not in that cagegory of free income for medical supplementation outside of 'normal' general insurance coverage....so i am actually late to the part in the free cannabis state i live in but it is burgeonging and expensive; it will be totally pervasive in the culture very shortly and a lot of this stuff will NOT work...and will be designed to really NOT work all that very well in a curative sense...cynic that i am...

when the disease makers and perpetuators get control of a vegetable they regulate others not to grow in quanity....you can bet it's not about curing anyting....or helping more than is necessary for antoher sale filled with combinants and god knows what...they will design stuff that DOES NOT WORK effectively to sell more of another produc they control that might work better...and corner a market with a canna cream for this or a canna drop for that.

.i hope they keep allowint thse independent manufactures and oil distributors to keep this brands and distribute widely; this is a cure that has been taken from us in our culture for for almot 90 years and the graveyards are filled with people who died early and painfully and needlessly because the could not drink eat or smoke a vegetable that you have to cut back it wants to proliferate so much....people who suffered greatly for lack of inhaltion, a single inhaltion sometimes, of a vaporized light oil that tastes great and is pleasant and gives you a sense of place, security and peace...and perspective...and hope.

You Really really should research more on your own and not rely on the opinions of Benzobuddies. Because at the end of the day they are just that....opinions...jus sayin...

Try: TheRealmOfCaring

To be clear, though. This is one of the best places to come for cross-referencing any treatment. I make sure that any herb or pharmaceutical has at least been somewhat helpful and not harmful by cross-referencing it here with other buddies in the same boat as me.