Author Topic: Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group  (Read 156210 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group
« Reply #3210 on: October 10, 2020, 10:41:17 pm »
I don't think that 10 mg will help with your sleep.  I suspect you'll need more.  But it's a good idea to start with a low dose.  40 mg gives me energy.  I tend to get a lot done and my mood is good.  It's not like a caffeine energy - I don't feel hyper.  But neither do I feel sleepy.  From what I've read, it would probably take 100-200 mg to bring out the sleep inducing qualities of CBD (for me).
Hi [...],
Is your CBD thc Frẹe? Is it a tincture? I'm interested in CBD to help sleep, when needed, but also, [...] to help 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 mood, fatigue, cog fog etc, as I wean. I have a long way to go. I'm having DR & visual distortions, much fatigue, cog fog, depression.
I have what's supposed to be a quality CBD 𝙾𝚒𝚕 tincture. With .3%thc sativa. .5ml in syringe sublingual, It helps me sleep, but then leaves with a big cog fog fatigue hangover the entire next day. Taking less doesn't help sleep. It's caused daytime fatigue when I tried it then awhile ago. I think mine was created specifically for helping kids with seizures. I didn't know that when I bought it, it was [...] recommended as reputable, but expensive! Other people have said it helped them off benzos, but I can't seem to tolerate it.
I'm not in a legal state. Am thinking maybe plain CBD with no thc [...] be worth a try.
I don't know much about CBD, don't have the brain power to study it right now. I'm not even sure it's a good idea with my DR & visual distortions.?.
Could you share the brand of your CBD, please?
Thanks
SC

None of the CBD I've used or tested is THC-free.  We always find some THC if we look hard enough, but it's all well under the federal limit of 0.3%.  I actually don't use CBD very often.  I'm looking for sleep and use THC-dominant tinctures for that.
Appreciate your imput. Sorry thought I read you used CBD. Interesting about non of it being thc 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲. Do you think or know I'd that applies to both hemp CBD & marijuana CBD? Not sure if I got the terms right.
Thx

There is no difference in THC levels in Hemp or Medical CBD.  It's how it's processed.  The only CBD that is supposed to be THC free is Isolate CBD.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3211 on: October 11, 2020, 06:40:12 pm »
Thank you :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3212 on: October 27, 2020, 01:41:24 am »
I have been desperate to sleep better and started playing around with CBD so I will share my personal experience. My doctor sells a full spectrum CBD, which he gave me to start. It made me incredibly nauseous at a relatively low dose (around 25mg) and didn't help me to sleep. I then switched to CBD isolate capsules. I slowly increased by 25mg a day until I got to 150mg. They actually helped at 150mg but also made me really nauseous. Anything lower than 150mg also made me nauseous but didn't help me sleep. I didn't notice much effect at all at a lower dose, in fact, but I generally don't notice a lot when I take any supplement.

Finally, I changed again to Indigo naturals CBD isolate and I have been slowly increasing [...] 4 days. I use it sublingually then swallow it (they also have a great blog with a lot of educational materials - one of the owners recovered from benzos and uses CBD). So far, it has not made me nauseous, and I slept for 7.5 hours (I usually sleep for 6) last night after taking 100mg. I am going to increase to 150 tonight. I ordered the CBD isolate from them online (even though I [...] in a legal state, their's is more affordable when using high doses). So, we will see if it is a fluke. I am also taking it with pregnenolone 5mg sublingual. Both times I slept 7.5 hours I took it, kind of coincidentally but now that I know.... If I sleep again, I am not sure I will dare to separate them to figure out which one worked!

[Buddie]

« Reply #3213 on: October 29, 2020, 01:16:48 pm »
I also heard about medical cannabis called CBD by https://cannaflower.com/. My doctor recommends this for my depression.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 10:29:46 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #3214 on: October 29, 2020, 07:12:41 pm »
I thought you wernt supposed to get all good 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 from cbd if it was an isolate, not full spectrum, even the hemp ones within the .3% legal limit.?

Fluff,
Thanks for sharing, please let us know how it goes.

Bands, I read it again & am still interested in the cbd that gave you energy, since I have fatigue & depression, if you don't mind & it's the kind that's Federal legal thc .3% limit, please? I've a long way to go. Any possible helpers welcome. Sleep is so important. But so is energy, motivation. Given that. I realize we are all different.

Kit,
Could you share cbd brand that made you anxious please?

Thank you
SC

[Buddie]

« Reply #3215 on: October 29, 2020, 07:37:32 pm »
[...], the brand is PureKana.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3216 on: November 04, 2020, 12:56:31 pm »
I take cbd patches and drops definitely has help me cope with my withdrawal symptoms.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3217 on: November 10, 2020, 11:40:05 pm »
Iím at 18.5 Mgs Valium and slowly tapering, but sleep is still pretty bad even at my steady rate, is cannabis going to prolong my recovery? Any studies that show it works on the same gaba receptors? Ive tried high quality cbd full spectrum oils in the past but didnt notice much of an effect. Does anyone have any other successful methods for [...] sleep?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3218 on: November 11, 2020, 12:39:36 am »
To my knowledge, your recovery won't be prolonged.  I'm not aware of any studies.

Are you considering THC products or do you want to stick with CBD products?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3219 on: November 11, 2020, 12:54:24 am »
I've recently started using an indica for sleep. I previously used CBD but found it not to be as effective as a straight indica. Much better sleep.

[...]