Author Topic: Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group  (Read 151364 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group
« Reply #3130 on: May 06, 2020, 10:10:09 pm »
Did the high thc indica make withdrawal symptoms worse, even if a little cbd is added?

Since benzo withdrawal, no cannabis has really benefited me much. High THC/low THC/ different ratios of CBD, none of it helps me right now. I can't say it's had long-term bad effects, but it did increase my "weirdness in the head and nervous system" feelings for a few hours the days I've tried it. I wish I had it on the back burner to help soothe anxiety.  :(
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3131 on: May 17, 2020, 09:52:02 pm »
Does anyone here recommends taking full spectrum CBD oil while tapering Valium?

My symptoms are sometimes hard while I am working with home office and now my tinnitus is louder (temporary, I [...]) which gave me some difficulty to fall asleep yesterday.

I am 2 weeks at 1.25mg of Valium and I [...] my dosage the day before yesterday. Is it a good idea to use CBD oil now during the taper? I read that CBD oil inhibits the valium metabolization but the nights are harder now with this nasty noise.

Don't know what to do. I [...] that this noise goes away...
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3132 on: May 24, 2020, 02:56:41 am »
Has anyone here taken high dose CBD? I recently got my first bottle but it had no THC in it. I only had the bottle for 6 days. Started off slowly on day 1 but couldnt feel much affect so I thought it was useless and started taking a lot. A couple of nights ago I literally drank like a third of the bottle remaining [...] to be done with it. I'd get a bit of a nice feeling from it but not that noticeable.

Well last night I didn't have any cause I ran out but today I got up and I'm feeling fantastic. Usually I sprint to the coffee machine because I feel so bad when I get up in mornings. Today I've had no coffee at all and I feel awesome. Can this stuff actually cause fast [...]?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3133 on: May 24, 2020, 01:46:03 pm »
Has anyone here taken high dose CBD? I recently got my first bottle but it had no THC in it. I only had the bottle for 6 days. Started off slowly on day 1 but couldnt feel much affect so I thought it was useless and started taking a lot. A couple of nights ago I literally drank like a third of the bottle remaining [...] to be done with it. I'd get a bit of a nice feeling from it but not that noticeable.

Well last night I didn't have any cause I ran out but today I got up and I'm feeling fantastic. Usually I sprint to the coffee machine because I feel so bad when I get up in mornings. Today I've had no coffee at all and I feel awesome. Can this stuff actually cause fast [...]?

Define 'high dose'.  Some bottles contain 300mg, some contain 2000, so it's difficult to know how much a third of a bottle is.

I wouldn't make any assessments based on one morning, but it would be interesting to hear your experiences going forward.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3134 on: May 25, 2020, 03:20:52 am »
There was 500mg in the whole bottle. I [...] feel better in general since taking it for that week. I haven't had any for a few days now.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3135 on: June 09, 2020, 06:20:41 pm »
Hello,

Has anyone found CBD oil has irritated their throats? My wife has tried [...] a few drops in the last few days and is concerned she is having a reaction to it, but also she is cutting down and suffering lots of symptoms and is unsure if it might be that. Perhaps if others have experienced the same thing?

Thanks

[Buddie]

« Reply #3136 on: June 09, 2020, 10:22:49 pm »
I don't think CBD would be a likely culprit for that.

I once decided, after getting a rash from exposure to grass and getting hayfever a bit worse than usual, to see what benzo withdrawal does to histamine. Turns out diazepam suppresses histamine release when you take it chronically, so it makes sense that withdrawals could release a flood of histamine to lesser stimuli. Perhaps your wife has an allergy that is being dialled up because of the withdrawals?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3137 on: June 10, 2020, 01:18:14 am »

CBD has what is called "reverse tolerance." Unlike benzos!  The more of it you dose, e.g., daily, the less you need, and your body reaches a baseline with it. With CBD, more is not better. Daily steady dosing is best.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3138 on: July 26, 2020, 12:25:54 am »
Is vaping cbd oil helpful for getting back to sleep at night?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3139 on: August 04, 2020, 11:06:16 pm »
Is vaping cbd oil helpful for getting back to sleep at night?

I would say it depends on whether or not CBD makes you feel sleepy and helps you with sleep. If so, then I would think so. Vaping is a fast method of delivery.

For me, Indica THC is more effective at that, so I vape it to get back to sleep.