• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pa...]

• [Be...]

• [Ch...]

• [Co...]

Wow this is so cool to see someone come back after 10 years!  What prompted you to come back?  Did a memory sneak in?  Whatever the case,  awesome of you to update!

Hi Patrick,

It is really great to hear from you!

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble of returning after all these years to report and celebrate your tenth anniversary. Members often wonder how old members have progressed since leaving BB, so your post means a lot to them (and me). Of course, the assumption is that most have regained their lives and are happy, but it doesn't hurt to have it spelled out now and then for those going through the process now.

Good luck and take care. And please pop by again for an update - hopefully before your 20th anniversary! :)

Colin.

Edit: typos.

Thank you for returning to give us all hope that things get better.  Too often we get caught up in the moment and can't see tomorrow.

I still can't believe that you thought enough of this place and Colin to post.  It shows that we have a great buddy system, and you are part of it. 

Again, thank you!

Wow Patrick.

I just got finished reading some posts that really scared me. And now you came along! Made me feel sooo much better! Ive got a long way to go, but I know it can be done. You are proof that the Sun is shining beyond the clouds and the storms!

Thank you so much for coming back and letting everyone celebrate your ten year anniversary! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Bravo to you! You are an inspiration to so many!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations

Heathcliff

I am so happy to hear your doing good after 25mg per day of xanax.

Can I ask a few questions? 

Are you fully healed or do you have any tinnitus still?

Was tinnitus a problem for you during or after your taper?

Thanks so much and please keep coming back here.

Hugs Birdy

Thanks for the PM  :smitten:

Conrats, Patrick! That's awesome.

How long were you on your highest dose? 4 mgs, was it?

Do you feel that your brain has completely healed? Maybe like you felt before you ever took Xanax?

Thank you so much for this post and I couldn't be happier for you. 25 mg/ day? God bless you! Your story is inspiring. I'm having a rough time lately with mental stuff. So glad I saw this. I hope you're enjoying your new life, as I'm sure you are!!