Has anyone titrated sucessfully from 15 mg of Dalmane

[Ma...]

I have taken restoril for 20 years.. mostly minimal dosing topping 15 mg.. last 4 months due to en event of stress I had to increase to 30. Now at tolerance.  Switched to dalmane 15mg.  Have decided to end this nightmare of addiction. Will switching to dalmane work for substitution.  What would a titration or schedule be  with water.

thank you

20 years restoril use of dosing ranging from 7.5 to 15.

Last 4 months increased to 30.. at tolerance

Magnolia, hardly anyone uses Dalmane anymore. The only two buddies I have found on here that tapered off of it are Cool Canadian (Luke) and WayMar07 (Wayne). Try putting those names up into the "search" box at the top of the page (while on the "home" page, not just one forum).

I couldn't get Dalmane to dissolve well in either water or alcohol, it may just be the filler ingredients that aren't dissolving (I believe flurazepam is supposed to be soluble in water), but it would make me nervous. You may have to do dry cuts. It should be a bit more forgiving than the Restoril.

Do you have a doctor who will work with you on this? Good luck, hope it goes more smoothly!

I have flurazapam not Dalmane.. Would that work with a water titration? ..How do I find the valium conversion.. No conversion listed in the ashton manual.... thank you so much....