Will the Role of Benzos Ever Be Revealed? By RICHARD LEWIS (re: Prince & others)

[be...]

I posted this link on the thread here having to do with Prince and other celebrity deaths from contributory BENZOS in ALL these cases.

A b buddy suggested it should have it's own thread here, as this piece is about benzo related tragedies and not what the "press" is choosing to ignore, or cherry pick for spin.

Who and What Killed Prince and Michael Jackson? Will the Role of Benzos Ever Be Revealed?

By RICHARD D. LEWIS

http://www.madinamerica.com/2016/08/what-killed-prince-and-michael-jackson-will-the-role-of-benzos-ever-be-revealed/

I posted this link on the thread here having to do with Prince and other celebrity deaths from contributory BENZOS in ALL these cases.

A b buddy suggested it should have it's own thread here, as this piece is about benzo related tragedies and not what the "press" is choosing to ignore, or cherry pick for spin.

Who and What Killed Prince and Michael Jackson? Will the Role of Benzos Ever Be Revealed?

By RICHARD D. LEWIS

http://www.madinamerica.com/2016/08/what-killed-prince-and-michael-jackson-will-the-role-of-benzos-ever-be-revealed/

Thanks beelyboy,

This is an interesting read.....sad, but interesting.  :)

Richard Lewis always hits the nail on the head; my blood boils when I read his articles.  He is so right.  Due to the powers that control them, the media is minimizing the role that benzos play in all these celebrity deaths.  We are misled and the truth is obscured so we look elsewhere, away from "larger forces and institutions at work behind these overdose deaths."  "They" want us to focus on fentanyl in Prince's case.  He says:  "It is a drug cocktail where benzos may actually be THE decisive deadly component in the lethal drug combination, yet they hardly EVER get singled out."

All this minimizes the critical role of benzos and rather conveniently lets certain institutions and their corporate leaders off the hook as the main suspects in such a vast number of cases that should be labeled as crimes of negligent homicide. And the so-called medical and legal experts who have the responsibility in our society to be leading this important investigation into the causes of the drug overdose crisis have either been duped by Big Pharma and the American Psychiatric Association, or they have somehow become complicit in a massive cover-up of such widespread institutional forms of medical negligence.

Just read this one by Richard Lewis last night that Benzogirl posted back in April, about "psychiatry is a hoax" and it's going down:  https://www.madinamerica.com/2016/04/the-psychiatry-sandcastle-continues-to-crumble/  Very much related to article posted above beelyboy.  It actually made me feel hopeful.  I hope the man is clairvoyant.

Thanks for posting this beelyboy!

Thanks again for posting this article, beelyboy. I think it makes some important points and brings things to the fore that have been glossed over. I'll definitely be sharing it with others.

That hearing was heartbreaking. I'm so thankful to all the people who spoke and to Massachusetts H4062!

Enjoyed hearing Richard Lewis. He has a strong voice. I hope something comes of this!!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, beelyboy, that was a darned good read.  Shame you can't get this viewpoint in the mainstream, where it's really, really, really needed.