Author Topic: The Klonopin Klub#2  (Read 124872 times)

[Buddie]

Re: The Klonopin Klub#2
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2016, 01:30:18 am »
YES!! I freaked out too!!  :o  Does our [...] thread [...] a name??  I haven't looked...only clicked on the link provided by [...]...

Better today...the big wave washed over me and it's gone for now at least.

Bstrong...sorry to read you are having a rough time...hoping you feel better by the time you see this  :)

So GREAT to hear from all our buddies...[...], Kgirl, [...], [...], everyone who has jumped and those of us who are plugging along - at various stages and phases of our tapers... [...], [...], [...], [...], [...], [...]...looks like my post actually put us over the top  :D....says something about all of us that we [...] hung together as we [...]...really wonderful.  Very grateful..... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[...]

P.S.
Just saw....Klonopin Klub #2... ;)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2016, 01:53:08 am »
[...],
Congrats!!! So happy for you  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I just wanted to say hi really quick. I am sorry I haven't been around more. I am glad to see so many doing better. For those having a rough time remember it will get better. My period was brutal with bad back pain with neuropathy. Ezra's CBD in coco oil is helpful. I also [...] had some personal things. I will write more soon. I miss everyone and I think of you all everyday!

Sending so much love and light
 :smitten:
XXO [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2016, 01:20:51 pm »
Morning folks. I'm having a pain flare up. Premenstrual. Ongoing marital strife. Need I say more, for an idea of why I am so  :-[ and  :P. I've been having nightmares too. Maybe I'm having better karma in a parallel universe...

Sending hugs to [...] [...], BStrong, [...] and everyone suffering. Thinking good thoughts for all the warriors, recent jumpers and recovering BBers.

So nice to hear from you, [...]. And [...], you sound good too.

[...], stay cool and wear sunscreen.  8)

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2016, 01:35:13 pm »
Hey K Kids - we almost blew up the place with so many posts.   ::)

It has been [...] - internally and externally.  I come here everyday to check in - just haven't felt like I had any [...] to add.  These are certainly strange times and going through this benzoworld experience is enough to turn your hair grey. 

I've been preoccupied with life issues - don't ya just hate that?  Life gets in the way all the time.  Going back to work next week, which means my brain needs to come along for the ride.  And, I am moving to a sweet little house up the street.  I moved to the shoreline two years ago (an hour away from my 'base' and where I knew no one) and found a house on the water to rent.  It was too big and too expensive for just me, but I had money my [...] left me when he died three years ago and I knew the Universe offered me this experience for a reason, so I took it.  Little did I know I was about to embark on a vision quest.  My house is right up against the sea wall, so when I look out my windows, all I can see is water.  My entire sensory experience is water.  Needless to say, it has been intense.  And because of where the house is located, I can't see my neighbors unless I look out my bathroom window.  There are many nights I go into the bathroom just to make sure I'm not floating away. 

Anyway - the good news is I haven't had the energy to collect more crap, but I am still purging and still finding old photos, notes, etc. tucked away in books.  I [...] to restrain myself and not throw away everything...it's exhausting.  But, I am excited about my [...] home, which is on a dead end road - so it will be [...].  No long-ass driveway to worry about, and I can look out my windows and see house lights on.  Living in benzoworld and then beginning the process of leaving it is very isolating - I guess on some level I chose to really isolate these last two years by living on a house - boat.  I [...] not to analyze myself too much  :idiot:

I feel like I'm wrapping myself up in a protective blanket.  I know what I need to do over the next couple months and bracing myself for the ride.  I'm almost at 1/4 tablet - .050 grams - not sure what that is in [...].  I've never been this low in 12 years.  I know something feels different, I'm just not sure what.  The DR/DP freaks me out most of the time.

Are there any Patron Saints or Archangels of Moving????   :crazy:

I think about you all everyday and I pray for all of us.    :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2016, 02:04:19 pm »
Good morning buddies  :smitten:

[...], sorry you've been feeling  :-[/ :sick:.  I had a taste of your groin pain yesterday out of the blue.  It was thankfully mild enough that I was able to work through it with yoga/stretching. These are examples of poses that helped me http://www.yogajournal.com/category/poses/types/hip-openers/ (feasible only of course when your pain level is manageable).  Sending you love.

[...], good to hear from you. Your [...] house on the water sounds dreamy.   Funny, during the [...] pit of withdrawal hell, I told my husband that my dream was for us to live on a house boat!  I suppose it suited my hunkering tendencies at the time, although it still seems like a fun alternative to anchoring down in our later years (preparing for our "later years" = an on again/off again withdrawal obsession of mine  :-X). 

TO ALL - wishing you a day filled with windows or at least moments of relief.  Love and big hugs to you all. 

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2016, 02:27:47 pm »
Just wanted to say Good Morning to ( Everyone ) a bit chilly in Upper NY be snowing soon I guess lol ! @ [...] , PW here kind of over did the coffee this AM and now i want more go figure ? Wishing those who need a break from this mess a great window ! Huggs ~[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2016, 04:31:07 pm »
Hey [...], Thanks!  I always look forward to your posts, following your progress.  Actually, I am leaving the house on the water and moving inland - up the street.

Yes, there is a romantic sentiment about living on the water.  I always wanted to marry a lighthouse keeper and keep him company.  JK!  It is a very surreal experience when the sky and the water are the same color and that's all you can see out the big windows.  My profile pic is a watercolor I did of my view.  My later years [...] arrived.  Lol.

In spite of everything, I do trust the Universe.  Most of the time....

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2016, 10:19:26 pm »
Hi everyone,
I went to my endocrinologist today after having a sonogram of my thyroid, bloodwork, cortisol testing -both saliva and urine. My thyroid nodules are still normal so I'm not hyperthyroid and my cortisol is on the high average range. I'm very happy with the results. I [...] also gained 10 more pounds since my last visit. I'm able to eat more things like some sugar, chocolate, a little gluten here and there, a little dairy like yogurt and more vegetables. I'm so thankful about my thyroid. My window closed yesterday and although I've had an off day, I still feel better than I did a few months ago. Sleep is awful and bones crack all day long.A few people on Baylissa's bloom in wellness site also [...] bones cracking including Baylissa's husband. This withdrawal is so crazy. Nothing else [...] ,but I wanted to give everyone [...] that you can experience big improvements in withdrawal. My brain is so scattered that I feel like I don't [...] one some of the time. I guess that I've rambled enough.
Praying for everyone everyday,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2016, 10:46:33 pm »
Hi KK Family, [...] eveyone is doing good.

Glister, glad things went well with your appointment. 

[...], you are a really good artist. 

Me-I'm feeling a little off.  Not sure if it's DP/DR on top of forward tripping.  Feel uncomfortable in my skin.  Really [...] this goes away.  Question, did anyone find towards the end of their taper that they could cut faster?

[...] everyone has a good evening. 

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2016, 11:38:12 pm »
I am confused and need help, been tapering since November off Klonopin, dry cut using scale. I [...] been cutting too much every two weeks and it makes me a mess and then I [...] to hold for weeks.  Was cutting 1.19% every two weeks, then 2.98% then 4.98% and then varied it and now I don't know what I am doing anymore. So I am going to start daily cuts from now on that are consistently but slowly tapering me down.

Question: What is the generally accepted percentage (or range or weight, whatever you can suggest) for daily dry cuts for Klonopin? I use dry cutting, a scale, and Excel Spreadsheet. I am at .348 Klonopin right now. I am brain dead today so need help. Thanks!