Author Topic: The Klonopin Klub#2  (Read 124869 times)

[Buddie]

Re: The Klonopin Klub#2
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 05:30:31 pm »
Having a tough time.
Prayers to us all for brighter days....

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2016, 06:37:36 pm »
Sorry you are having a tough time right now [...]-thinking of you  :hug:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 07:08:21 pm »
Hi everyone! Look at this shiny [...] thread. I freaked out when I saw the old one was locked, but once I read the mod post I understood, haha.

I'm going to be brief because today is a rough day, but the good news is it's the first truly rough day I've had in about two weeks! Anxiety has been manageable, my stomach has been improving (I ate popcorn and macarons the other day - which is huge! - and which was great because I love and [...] missed both of those), and I'm slowly slowly re-building my endurance and energy levels. Today is somewhat raft-y, but I knew waves could still happen post-taper due to the nonlinear nature of our healing. And the fact that this is the first true wave in two weeks is huge! I didn't even realize it until today.

So this is just a quick post to remind everyone still tapering: it DOES get better. So much better. I'm still healing and [...] a long road of it, but the improvement I've already seen in around a month is so reassuring. Never [...] give up [...].

- [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2016, 09:07:49 pm »
Hey all. Feeling pretty good post jump, I would say I'm in a window. About to go out to eat with my daughter. Wishing you well.

Love,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2016, 09:49:10 pm »
Great to hear you're feeling well [...]! You too [...] - so glad you're feeling better as the days pass.  GREAT news about your GI & anxiety improving!  I [...] the wave breaks soon.

Bstrong - sorry you're still having a tough time.  I know how difficult it is to just endure day-to-day but it truly does get better as you get lower in dose and especially once off.  Hang in there, and let us know how you're doing.  Sending you strength.

Take care buddies.  Love to everyone. :smitten:

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2016, 11:14:31 pm »
Wow a [...] thread hello all my buddies on KK.

[...] what fabulous news - it does get better each day we are off.

[...] - terrific news that you are feeling great but don't get discouraged if you get a wave - it will be shorter than ones you [...] had before and your baseline will get better.

[...] [...] you [...] a great time away again I guess we are missing each other again but I will wave to you as we drive up the NYS Thruway this weekend.

Bstrong - it will get better and if it doesn't well you will be like me - I just powered through and I feel better off than on. 

[...] I [...] you are doing okay my friend- hot as the blazes here so tell me where is my cabin in the woods for next summer - seriously I [...] to get out of this heat- when I went to my car it read 106 - UGH!!

[...] I read your blog - great news you are also feeling better. 

Sending a shout out to all - Hugs and prayers for healing.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2016, 12:08:45 am »
Hi kgirl: I just wanted to let you know I won my suit against that surgeon of mine. That's why I was able to take a 10-day vacation to St. Bart's. All thanks to you. :clap: :yippee: :hug:

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2016, 12:12:40 am »
[...], thinking of you.  Better days are coming.

[...], enjoy your dinner with your daughter!!

Hi all!  Hang in there...this will pass.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2016, 12:23:11 am »
Thanks [...], [...], KGirl, and [...] for the encouragement. I really appreciate it and know I'm thinking of all of you. Hoping for Windows for us all....

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2016, 01:24:23 am »
Wow [...] so glad for that-- you deserved it after all the grief and pain you had. Some things do work out.   :smitten: