Author Topic: The Klonopin Klub#2  (Read 131313 times)

[Buddie]

The Klonopin Klub#2
« on: August 22, 2016, 08:24:13 am »
Hi Everyone

“Extremely long threads cause large server loads. This can slow down the loading of the thread, or even create wider problems for the forum.  “Klonopin  Klub”  had become  much longer than is recommended , so, I've locked the thread.

The opening post from “recoveringfrombenzoz”  in the original thread, read:

It seems people who get off of klonopin [...] a pretty nasty time. All benzos can be hard to beat, for sure, but so often [...] seems to be a beast.

I thought I would make a support thread for people to share their experience, strength and [...].

Anyone want to share a question, post some support, words of wisdom?
All I can say is it has been the hardest thing I [...] [...] done. I am still  fighting to be well. My windows of peace [...] been amazing. I know one day I will [...] a door and walk through it.

I am grateful for all of you who [...] held my hand and my heart here on BB.
[...] I can return the favor as I continue to heal.

The last post to the original thread, read:

Thanks, [...] and [...]!  :)

Yes! Grateful for windows....I've had so many of them...lasting many days in a row...only a few hours here and there that [...] been wonky....this is the kind of wave that takes me back months and months...and yes..I think the stress yesterday triggered it.

I recall learning that added stress is similar to a deficit of benzo...fight or flight...senses on high alert..thus increased sxs.  It makes sense to me, as K calms (artificially) the CNS, stress excites it...lack of benzo plus added stress = increased w/d sxs.

Time to breathe...

:smitten:

Please continue posting to this [...] thread.

Thank You everyone. :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: The Klonopin Klub#2
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 12:39:23 pm »
Hi KK,
Well I guess we are starting a [...] thread.
Dear [...] and [...] and all of you warriors,
Wishing you windows today. Keep up the fight. We will do this by kicking K to the curb.
Warmly,
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 12:54:00 pm »
Echoing [...]'s positive words!  Welcome to the [...] thread and I'm wishing you all courage, strength, peace and tenacity to manage this process.  Hang in there!  It does absolutely get better.  I'm almost 4 months free now and the symptoms, while still there, are so much less intense, completely manageable and I can absolutely see the road to normal approaching in the coming months!

Much love, best wishes and great healing to all who come upon this thread.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 01:10:55 pm »
 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Transitions are hard for us right now.  Let's make this easier by posting away and making this our [...] home!

[...]:  (((Huggs!!)))

Sending [...] out to [...], [...], [...], [...], Kgirl, Newgirl, [...], [...], and all of you.  3rd rough day in a row for me so I cannot  do names as I'd like to.

Glad we are here.

[...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 01:45:55 pm »
Good morning [...], [...], [...] and all Klubbers.  Sending love to everyone on our sparkling [...] thread.   :smitten:

Keep on keepin' on! 

HUGGS to all,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 02:19:06 pm »
Hummm ? Guess I been posting to much and they ran out of room lol ! Huggs to ( ALL ) ~ [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 02:27:09 pm »
Hi KK, see we [...] a [...] home!!! 

Hoping this is a day of continued healing, and calm for everyone.

[...],I see you max'd out our old thread, being too helpful and encouraging!!   :)

[...], hang in there my friend.  Things will get better.

I went for a walk.  Not as peaceful as the other day.  But, I'm grateful just to be able to walk.

Wishing abundant windows for EVERYONE!!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 02:29:33 pm »
Morning all   :),

Wishing everyone some windows today and sending healing thoughts:

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"    Christopher Robin    :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 03:10:35 pm »
So glad to see you guys.  Thanks for the Pooh quote, [...].  Needed that.  Thanks for coming around, [...]!

Yes, surely [...], it was too many (((huggs)) that put us over the top!

[...], Thanks for the encouragement.  I am really struggling today. 

I bet it will get better.

[...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2016, 04:59:32 pm »
[...]:  it will get better!  Sending lots of hugs :hug: