Author Topic: My Story: 50 Years on Benzos - Now FREE!  (Read 22582 times)

[Buddie]

Re: My Story: 50 Years on Benzos - Now FREE!
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2019, 11:36:50 am »
50 years, wow! Huge congrats to you....incredible success story.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2019, 12:39:17 pm »
*bump*
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2020, 03:57:52 pm »
*bump*

[Buddie]

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2020, 01:42:11 am »
Thank you for sharing your story with us. Mine is similar. If only we had known...but we didn't.

I hope that now you are[...] fine and recovered from this mess.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2020, 08:34:02 pm »
This is interesting story. I have long wished that I was on a AD through this process. I've considered reinstating and going on a AD and after 4-5 months of being stable then slowly tapering off the right way. The other side of me feels like I'm 3 months clean and maybe I should just keep going but it is very hard 

[Buddie]

« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2020, 03:11:57 pm »
You are an inspiration. It goes to show that recovery is possible, regardless of length of use. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations.

[Buddie]

« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2020, 07:24:25 pm »
Wow!!! Truly an amazing story!  Thank you so much for this!❤