Author Topic: My Story: 50 Years on Benzos - Now FREE!  (Read 18486 times)

[Buddie]

Re: My Story: 50 Years on Benzos - Now FREE!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2016, 10:53:36 pm »
Congratulations, if you still live in Devon you can now appreciate that lovely part of England even more!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2016, 03:33:52 am »
That is such a great story! If you can get off them, and carry on with a good life, anyone can! Best wishes for a drug-free future!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2016, 07:45:49 pm »
Thank you all for your wonderful comments, I feel truly blessed and yes I am still living in my beautiful Devon  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2016, 10:51:54 pm »
That is a hell of an accomplishment ! :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 01:14:58 pm »
*bump*

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2016, 02:50:41 pm »
50 years, just WOW!  Congrats on your freedom such a great accomplishment!

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2016, 10:03:55 pm »
I'm so happy -- what an encouraging story! Wishing you all the best.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2016, 09:05:35 am »
bump*

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2016, 10:52:03 am »
Susie, an amazing story thank you. I was on for 40 years but sadly my recovery was four years not four months.

I live in Cornwall and note you mentioned Devon and something called TASHA. I support several people who live in Devon and who are suffering benzo withdrawal so wonder if you can give me more details. Many Thanks and Well Done  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2016, 09:40:32 pm »
Susie, an amazing story thank you. I was on for 40 years but sadly my recovery was four years not four months.

I live in Cornwall and note you mentioned Devon and something called TASHA. I support several people who live in Devon and who are suffering benzo withdrawal so wonder if you can give me more details. Many Thanks and Well Done  :smitten:

Sorry [...] only just caught up with your reply message.  TASHA ran for many years and supported many people over time.  Sadly the woman who ran it has now given up and I think retired.