This is how I taper.

[...]

Karl -

You are tapering off ativan, is that right? You know, it would be really helpful if you would include at least your benzo information in the signature block so it can follow you around the forum.  As it is, it takes some time to hunt down your background and get up to speed and with so many members, it can be a bit of a chore.  You can find the instructions for adding some information to your signature here:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=9432.msg119713#msg119713

You say you use applesauce.  I don't have time to watch the video but it looks like it's just another liquid tiration video.  Does it actually show how to titrate using applesauce? I don't see how you could be very accurate removing the amount you are reducing but I'm hardly a titration expert.  And if it works for you,  no need to explain or justify it to us.  :thumbsup:

Hi Karl,

If you like, I'll consider adding your video to our webpages to accompany the other titration tutorial videos.

If you should decide to rerecord this, move the camcorder further away, and zoom in to compensate - this should resolve the overloading (spiking) of the mic.

Hi Karl,

If you like, I'll consider adding your video to our webpages to accompany the other titration tutorial videos.

If you should decide to rerecord this, move the camcorder further away, and zoom in to compensate - this should resolve the overloading (spiking) of the mic.

Thanks but I didn't makethat video.  I just found it on youtube a while back.  I have refined the method a bit formyself though.