Author Topic: The Easier Taper Support Group  (Read 84776 times)

[Buddie]

Re: The Easier Taper Support Group
« Reply #2060 on: February 04, 2021, 03:24:03 pm »
When did everyone jump?

I was thinking of jumping at 0.20 mg but had a bit of a setback, [...] feeling very confused after maybe going too fast this last week.

I don't want to wait, keep going and [...] for the best.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2061 on: August 01, 2021, 04:46:41 am »
Bump
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2062 on: August 01, 2021, 03:22:22 pm »
Hi, [...]! I  [...] you take the opportunity to read through this thread's posts. I think most or all of the buddies who posted here have tapered off and no longer visit this thread, but their messages of [...] are still very important! :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #2063 on: August 01, 2021, 03:30:12 pm »
Hi, [...]! I  [...] you take the opportunity to read through this thread's posts. I think most or all of the buddies who posted here have tapered off and no longer visit this thread, but their messages of [...] are still very important! :)
I second what [...] posted. :smitten: :thumbsup:   :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #2064 on: August 01, 2021, 09:55:17 pm »

Yes itís been 4 months since someone posted. I [...] thought it may give some troubled soul some [...]. I got so much from this thread seems a shame for people to miss out on all the past [...] that BB can read and hopefully keep the thread going. I havenít started my tapper so I canít contribute my experience, but others can. Not a lot of [...] around here. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #2065 on: August 02, 2021, 01:56:43 pm »

Yes itís been 4 months since someone posted. I [...] thought it may give some troubled soul some [...]. I got so much from this thread seems a shame for people to miss out on all the past [...] that BB can read and hopefully keep the thread going. I havenít started my tapper so I canít contribute my experience, but others can. Not a lot of [...] around here.

Yes, the stories on benzobuddies tend to be sad ones. As you can imagine, the people who have easy tapers don't tend to go looking for help online.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if every doctor was benzo-wise and every person started their taper armed with the knowledge needed to taper successfully with minimal symptoms? That is my dream!

Meanwhile, I [...] this thread keeps getting bumped so more people find it. Thanks for the bump! :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #2066 on: August 02, 2021, 02:36:37 pm »
 :)