Zumba, pop songs and others...

[Sh...]

Had this on my ipod when i went for a walk with Bonbon : volume open, just move on the street and silently singing !  8) just didn't care, music is to good to waste !  :D

Kat DeLuna ft Busta Rhymes : Run the show

Shake the Music is just right for Zumba, because it needs that rapid beat. Thanks for a song I never heard before. :thumbsup::smitten::thumbsup:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [fr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bg, not exactly a zumba song, more poppy style but that's okay 2 ! You can use it as a warm up in a zumba class !

Indeed I know the song. Haven t danced to it any'ore since I was home already back then. Will Search Some New songs soon x

[glow=red,2,300]"HAPPY ZUMBA BIRTHDAY"[/glow]

http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7b5/772027310_488600.gif

Mjam Bg ! That looks great ! Thanks !

Another great zumba song that i danced with my oldest zumba kids and also another version when i danced zumba myself :

Menea la pera : a great merengue !  ;D

Love love Socaaaaaa !!!!!

This song is what zumba is to me : it's in me blood and will never leave !!!

Machel Montana : in we blood !

I will listen to both videos later when people are awake, it is 5;30am here, but I did listen a bit to second song, but to have full effect I need not to turn volume down. :smitten:

You can soca people of their bed ! I'm sure they will bounce around immediately !

The second song really makes me happy and expresses what zumba means to me !

Here it's already 1 PM. Enjoy the music when everyone 's up and about ! xxx

Thanks for the songs, I can see why they are good to dance to, have an awesome day and eat to your hearts content. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yep i'm home  ;D this is my ringtone on my phone :

Shut up and dance !!!

Btw i've got the same shoes as them girlzzz !!!  :D

Yep i'm home  ;D this is my ringtone on my phone :

Shut up and dance !!!

Btw i've got the same shoes as them girlzzz !!!  :D

Nice song, good for Zumba, now do you wear hi tops to protect the ankles, if so I need to get some when I finally get rid of this sore heel, it is much better, but not there yet. :smitten:

I always do wear those high ones more comfortable ! I ve got difficult feet.. When my shoes are to low my ankles or heels bleed from friction.

OK that makes sense, tell me where do you buy these shoes, I do not think I have seen them at the Stores. Oh I really liked that song on your Ringtone. :smitten:

I buy them and my clothes on www.zumba.com I m a zumba teacher so I get discounts on All my zumba wear.  Can you imagine how my wardrobe looks like  :D I also love the song ! When my phone rings you see people stare like huh...'. Shut up & dance  :o

{{{Shake}}}, I looked on line and saw your shoes, of course some had good reviews and some said had no support, but I am believing my Zumba friend. I think I will wait and see how my heel pain acts, but will wear my regular trainers. This is a nice Thread you have here. :thumbsup::smitten:  

You're welcome ! Maybe it'll be a nice site for someone who wants to work out aswell ... You don't wanna compare the zumba shop and my wardrobe ... if i hadn't gone through this : i could've started a shop of my own !!  :laugh:  But beware once i start again.. nothing in the shop won't be safe for me !  8)

And indeed you should choose the shoe that fits you to move comfortably while dancing or working out... cauz as our body's no feet are the same ! xxx

[glow=red,2,300]"ZUMBA" GIRL, I think opening your own store would be fun, and productive, of course you would probably have to try everything on to make sure it fit your standards. :2funny:[/glow]