• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [fr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

BG yes it has and gonna be so glad when i have another one. Boom boom i used as a warmup for my zumbakids.  :) And Enrique mmm... who doesn't love him... it was one of the cooldown songs i danced... he brings out the tiger in me  :D it can't be the beaver all the time !  ;)

Another one i love : Beto (sighhhh) & Mara : DJ Dale Play...

There is something about the Music that makes you want to dance, so I can see this is good for learning and dancing away our cares. Thank you for this thread. I like it a lot. I know that many might not be able to get up and do the steps, but it is nice to watch and know that I will do this soon, as soon as this heel heals. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

I like this, the music and the Zumba. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Ay ay ay que caliente!!!

Here's an "old" video with Tania Beardesley leading students in 2006  ...especially love the Shakira song!!  :thumbsup:

OOO my gosh Julz ! This was the first zumba tube movie i ever saw ! When the guy at the back starts doing crazy doing zumba ! I loved it from the get go ! My love for zumba will never change ! Thanks Julz ! x

Shake your thread is growing and Julz just added something I liked too, Hi Free. Julz. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[move][glow=red,2,300]"ZUMBA" LA SHAKE & JULZ"  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:[/glow][/move]

I so love another zumba girl : Julz !  :highfive::yippee:

Another one i love and i teached my kids ; it was such a kick when they yelled ZUMBAAAA !!!

Franscesca Maria : Popee !

You bet ya BG !

Another 2 songs i like, no zumba, but just great also the style of dance i like besides zumba ofcourse :

Set it on fire :

Dancing by Delivio Reavon

"BONBON TELLS MOMMY SHE IS A ZUMBAHOLIC, AND WILL WORK TO BE ABLE TO "ZUMBA"
http://imgfave-herokuapp-com.global.ssl.fastly.net/image_cache/1463234465296975.jpg

Without the extra bodypart !!! Or maybe it's her zumbawhistle !!!!  :D

Song for today : Bailar : Deorro

[glow=red,2,300]"ZUMBA WHISTLE OK......., BONBON YOU GO GIRL"[/glow] 

Had this on my ipod when i went for a walk with Bonbon : volume open, just move on the street and silently singing !  8) just didn't care, music is to good to waste !  :D

Kat DeLuna ft Busta Rhymes : Run the show