Author Topic: Zumba, pop songs and others...  (Read 31708 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Zumba, pop songs and others...
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2016, 11:05:26 am »
You can soca people of their bed ! I'm sure they will bounce around immediately !
The second song really makes me happy and expresses what zumba means to me !
Here it's already 1 PM. Enjoy the music when everyone 's up and about ! xxx
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2016, 02:01:50 pm »
Thanks for the songs, I can see why they are good to dance to, have an awesome day and eat to your hearts content. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2016, 06:06:46 pm »
Eating less, but shopped till i dropped !  ;) And bought some nice tops to wear forrrrrrr ZUMBAAAAA !!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2016, 12:04:22 am »

[Buddie]

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2016, 02:27:20 pm »
"KNOCK KNOCK" ANY ZUMBA HOME ?  :yippee: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2016, 02:44:20 pm »
Yep i'm home  ;D this is my ringtone on my phone :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC_Y-xMOhLE  Shut up and dance !!!

Btw i've got the same shoes as them girlzzz !!!  :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2016, 04:09:24 pm »
Yep i'm home  ;D this is my ringtone on my phone :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC_Y-xMOhLE  Shut up and dance !!!

Btw i've got the same shoes as them girlzzz !!!  :D
Nice song, good for Zumba, now do you wear hi tops to protect the ankles, if so I need to get some when I finally get rid of this sore heel, it is much better, but not there yet. :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2016, 05:55:48 pm »
I always do wear those high ones more comfortable ! I ve got difficult feet.. When my shoes are to low my ankles or heels bleed from friction.

[Buddie]

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2016, 11:27:24 pm »
OK that makes sense, tell me where do you buy these shoes, I do not think I have seen them at the Stores. Oh I really liked that song on your Ringtone. :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2016, 07:14:28 am »
I buy them and my clothes on www.zumba.com I m a zumba teacher so I get discounts on All my zumba wear.  Can you imagine how my wardrobe looks like   :D I also love the song ! When my phone rings you see people stare like huh...'. Shut up & dance  :o