Author Topic: Trust the windows! This ends...  (Read 36235 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Trust the windows! This ends...
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2019, 01:28:22 am »
This is profoundly encouraging and inspiring.
Reading your words is like receiving nourishment. 
Thank you Freedom for this beautiful message.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2020, 02:55:51 pm »
Good stuff for me right now!

B
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2020, 03:19:26 pm »
Such an inspiring story! Thank you so much [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2020, 01:38:29 pm »
I needed this today. Thank you

[Buddie]

« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2020, 02:03:42 pm »
I'm really glad I came across this, especially the part about the despair. It feels so heavy right now. And I think the benzo has been causing a lot of it. It's good to know that the withdrawal itself may also be to blame, meaning it's ironically a symptom of [...]? Thank you for your story.

[Buddie]

« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2020, 03:15:27 pm »
WOW!!  I feel almost completely the same, but I am still struggling with taper. Huge difference

But It helps me a lot specially today, hoping that this ends….

[Buddie]

« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2020, 09:02:45 am »
I know I have already commented on this one but, right now, I really need to get back to a good success story. I am in the midst of a dark nasty wave that has scuppered my recent hope and optimism. The non-linear recovery is really difficult to accept.  :-[