Author Topic: Trust the windows! This ends...  (Read 31150 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Trust the windows! This ends...
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 01:52:27 pm »
Thank You.  Your story gives me hope.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2016, 02:12:23 pm »
Thank you so much for writing your story!  :thumbsup:

I just had a 6-day window, where my symptoms dampened and I felt more enthusiastic, and it ended last night and now I feel crappy again.  :tickedoff:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2016, 02:15:38 pm »
[...]

Thank you for posting your Success Story. Truly amazing!!!! Such an encouragement!!! This would be similar to a story I would write because of the same symptoms I am experiencing and the timeline of my jump. I am approaching 6 months out and beginning to have improvement. Thank you again and congratulations my friend. Be blessed!!!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2016, 03:21:23 pm »
Thank-you for posting your success story-congratulations on your recovery!!!  Very inspirational and gives me hope!! 

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2016, 04:03:40 pm »
I have been waiting to hear a success story like yours for quite some time. I reread the success stories over and over again.  Thank you!  Bless you! You have given me the gift of hope for another day.  Wishing you and your family joy and love!   :-*

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2016, 04:24:56 pm »
Freedom, thank you for sharing your journey with us.  Gives me hope to keep going. 

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2016, 06:47:29 pm »
One of the things I struggle with most is the thought that it isn't really withdrawal, so reading a story like this that echoes many of my same (challenging) thoughts is very encouraging. We can't both be imagining the same things  ;)
So glad to hear you are so much better.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2016, 06:59:12 pm »
All, thank you for your kind and encouraging words! I am humbled to know my story has encouraged you. I look forward to reading YOUR success stories!

I am here for you if there's anything I can do. I am only a PM away. Stay strong, conquerors!

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2016, 11:34:22 am »
Do you think if you spread your taper out over a year and cut maybe %10 it would have gone smoother?? Just curious on your thoughts!

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 03:11:25 pm »
[...]--

Good question! If I had a do-over, I would taper longer with smaller cuts per the Ashton Manual. I also would have pushed to be switched over to Valium. Things do seem to go smoother for those who make the switch during the taper. Hope you're doing well. Blessings...