Author Topic: Classical and Opera  (Read 10994 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Classical and Opera
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2016, 04:18:12 am »
This is one I know and remember the Movie Porgy&Bess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYlIHI35oak 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 05:14:49 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2016, 04:35:57 pm »
Kiri Te Kanawa - Ileana Cotrubaş - Sull'aria de Las Bodas de Figaro de Mozart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG61tXkKFbc&feature=youtu.be

This so Lovely, much better indeed, Thanks for the help.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2016, 02:44:42 pm »
I never get tired of this one ...

Pavarotti: Nessun Dorma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdTBml4oOZ8

[...]  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2016, 01:18:05 am »
Four excerpts from
The Bartered Bride
by Bedřich Smetana:

Overture        Comedians Dance     

Furiant     Come Here Girl Polka

Plus extra added
bonus Smetana!

The Moldau

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2016, 01:24:58 am »
Thanks for the selection, I have to say that I really like The Moldau, I will listen to it all in the morning, but it is Beautiful  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2016, 01:30:21 am »
Listen to that polka too - all the way to the end. A little surprise at the end. You'll love it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2016, 01:43:35 am »
Listen to that polka too - all the way to the end. A little surprise at the end. You'll love it.
Yes I see that I am going to have to really listen, at first it seemed so slow, but picked up tempo, and good surprise. :) "Learning" :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2016, 01:48:03 am »
They're all excellent, but my favorite is The Comedians Dance. It's full of insane energy, all the way through.

[Buddie]

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2016, 01:52:22 am »
They're all excellent, but my favorite is The Comedians Dance. It's full of insane energy, all the way through.
Yes when I did a fast listen it is super charged, I will listen to it tomorrow, kinda fast for this late, or I will be banging off the walls with my head.

[Buddie]

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2016, 12:52:49 am »
I posted this on my blog a couple months ago, but it's worth reposting here. It's the Kyrie from Mozart's "Great" Mass in C-minor, performed on January 19, 2009, in the Sistine Chapel, for His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI, in honor of his brother's 85th birthday, by L'Orfeo Barockorchester and the Regensburger Domspatzen, with soprano Simona Saturova.