Things I hate about this!

[Fa...]

Having had a horrendous few days ,I thought I'd share my thoughts on the worst parts of relentless depression.I know everyone can relate!

I hate that, from the moment I get up I'm counting down the hours to go to bed, to shut it out.

I hate that, when friends and family are going through tough times, I can't get past my own misery ,to help.

I hate that, I can't concentrate on other things, because I'm too aware of how awful I feel.

I hate that, every minute is spent thinking about how rubbish I feel.

I hate that, every minute is also spent thinking about how to get rid of it,when nothing ever does.

I hate that ,even though I love my family and they love me ,I wish that I wasn't here.

And most of all I hate, that this could have been avoided had I not been prescribed Lorazepam!

Sending love and solidarity to everyone going through this. F x

I feel the same way I hate all of those things as well. I think that we have to tough it out and it should get better soon. It should be a matter of time before our symptoms are gone and we feel better.

I agree.  Mine doesn't go away at night.  Mine is worse when I go to bed.  I feel the same way. My life has been taken from me. When will this madness end?  I'm alone no gf so now the time to die wild be the best. I wish I was dead. Pretty sad

Im there with you. Do not give up! Fight till the end! We,only get one chance at this.  Hapiness will be found again

Yes.

Ive had the same OCD symptom for 10months now. Its driving me insane. Surrrreellly it has to clear up soon. This is ridiculous. Feel like throwing in the towell. But I wont.

• 6 months later...

The sad thing is that alcoholics and illicit drug users seem highly functioning compared to us....

Agreed! It's pathetic to say, but I almost wish my doc would have told me to try heroin to calm my nerves...I might be on the other side of all this by now!

I'm in the same situation, my nerves can no longer deal with this shit. Yesterday went to the bookmaker bet in the hope of winning, but I lost all the money .. :2funny::brickwall::stretcher::sick:

I'm in the same situation, my nerves can no longer deal with this shit. Yesterday went to the bookmaker bet in the hope of winning, but I lost all the money .. :2funny::brickwall::stretcher::sick:

I hate to admit it...but this last year gambling has been one of the only things to actually distract myself effectively. It fully engages you. I've lost a lot though haha. Well not that much, cause I've barely been able to work. But what I've earned I've punted. It's no real loss in the long run though cause I wouldn't have been able to safe much in this situation and I'm back living with my parents anyway.