I've lost a lot of my faith and religious beliefs

[Go...]

My relationship with God used to be the only thing that kept me sane through all my hard times. Now I feel so disconnected. Nothing seems to work that I try to fix this. I gave up trying because I tried too much. Im also scared to go crazy by looking at things to existentially -> and leading to dp/dr as someone said it could.

I'd appreciate advice especially from other Christians if they found anything that helped or even know what the heck im talking about  :'(

Hi Goingforward,

The best place to discuss this would be the Faith Based Support Board, instructions how to join are below.  As an international forum, we do not allow religious discussions on the main forum.  Here's how to access the Faith Board:

Ro access the Faith board, please go to:

Profile >> Modify Profile (from the lower menu bar) >> Group Membership >> 'Faith-based Support' >> click 'Request Membership >> add a reason for joining the group in the 'Request Group  Membership' box (no detailed explanation required) >> click 'Submit Request'.

:thumbsup:

Oh please join the Faith board here. You will find a lot of support and people will pray for you when you cannot pray for yourself. I promise you will feel welcome and find a great fellowship. Do not give up...as I am praying for you now!!!

Oh please join the Faith board here. You will find a lot of support and people will pray for you when you cannot pray for yourself. I promise you will feel welcome and find a great fellowship. Do not give up...as I am praying for you now!!!

:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

You may relate to this woman's experience:

Very belated thank you for this! It really meant/means a lot to me. Unfortunately at the time I wasn't equipped to write back, so thank you!