7.5 months and ANOTHER "BiG TuRn"!!!!

[il...]

Hopefully, this will be my last celebration before my success story. (Which, at this rate, won't be too long.)

Since month 6, sxs have been dropping off like flies. However, regardless of my physical and/or emotional improvement, mental symptoms were still very much here, not seeming to break up much, and simply horrifying. I very much had a horror movie of a brain still. I feel like I platued at 7 months, and I did, up until Wednesday, which turned out to be 7 months and 2 weeks exactly.

I'm down to 3 or 4 sxs and they're even breaking up now. In fact, I've had two days now where I've had an entirely new level of MENTAL clarity, focus, and calm. Cognition came back with a vengeance, as well. I could've walked right in a career job. Not just any job, a career job. (I've been in leadership roles since I was 15) Memory came flooding back. I was calmer than when I took a Xanax. It was absolutely beautiful, I ended up crying tears of sheer joy. Everything in my mind just clicked.

I got to see what it would be like, how they say "one foot in heaven", and totally calm. It was peaceful. It was happy. It was serene. It was CLEAR.

I can even read again. This was one of the scariest sxs. Glory to God!!

I am not far from this newfound existence. I pray my day is a good one. In fact that was honestly that last thing I was waiting for - a "big turn" *mentally.*

And I am so grateful.

Prayers for all,

Never again

[eb...]

Way to go, brother!  :thumbsup:

After all the advice you've given me and others, I'm really happy to see you getting over this ordeal.

Hopefully, this will be my last celebration before my success story. (Which, at this rate, won't be too long.)

Since month 6, sxs have been dropping off like flies. However, regardless of my physical and/or emotional improvement, mental symptoms were still very much here, not seeming to break up much, and simply horrifying. I very much had a horror movie of a brain still. I feel like I platued at 7 months, and I did, up until Wednesday, which turned out to be 7 months and 2 weeks exactly.

I'm down to 3 or 4 sxs and they're even breaking up now. In fact, I've had two days now where I've had an entirely new level of MENTAL clarity, focus, and calm. Cognition came back with a vengeance, as well. I could've walked right in a career job. Not just any job, a career job. (I've been in leadership roles since I was 15) Memory came flooding back. I was calmer than when I took a Xanax. It was absolutely beautiful, I ended up crying tears of sheer joy. Everything in my mind just clicked.

I got to see what it would be like, how they say "one foot in heaven", and totally calm. It was peaceful. It was happy. It was serene. It was CLEAR.

I can even read again. This was one of the scariest sxs. Glory to God!!

I am not far from this newfound existence. I pray my day is a good one. In fact that was honestly that last thing I was waiting for - a "big turn" *mentally.*

And I am so grateful.

Prayers for all,

Never again

INDTA  :hug: That's wonderful to read and may it continue :highfive:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks, guys! I'm fully expecting some more bumps, but I'm praying to be close to the end! This is how it was for my mentor!

Nova!! A name I've followed since the beginning! How are you doing?!  :smitten:

You are a great soul.

You deserve this more than anybody.

Thank you for your support for people still suffering.

I don't deserve that, but thank you. We all deserve to be healed, every last one of us. It will happen for everyone! I'm a little fragile yet, but it's definitely on its way. I couldn't be more grateful. These posts aren't about me, though -- I promise myself to stay around to provide hope to the new members. Everyone heals! Time is the only thing that varies. God bless!

Great you are making so much progress in a short time also. I am also doing pretty good with a few symptoms to kick. How is your vision doing? My vision is in static and see afterimages of lights and light auras too. I hope this also goes away.

Great you are making so much progress in a short time also. I am also doing pretty good with a few symptoms to kick. How is your vision doing? My vision is in static and see afterimages of lights and light auras too. I hope this also goes away.

hey man. That one is going to be tough for me because I had visual snow before this. However, I couldn't read, everything looked 3-D and just horrible. That's gone. Electrified floaters are gone. Most distortions. 👍🏼 keep it up! You'll be next soon!

That is awesome news. I am so happy for you. Celebrate being able to read again!!!!!!!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Thanks, BRC! Thanks for all your help in the months of hell! 👍🏼💪🏼😬💁🏻

[eb...]

hey man. That one is going to be tough for me because I had visual snow before this. However, I couldn't read, everything looked 3-D and just horrible. That's gone. Electrified floaters are gone. Most distortions. 👍🏼 keep it up! You'll be next soon!

You mean that everything looked 2D, right? I have that symptom big time and I can't stand it. I can read, but my ability to that is still really impaired. Before all this, I was a voracious reader, but now ughh... Fuck that symptom.

You mean that everything looked 2D, right? I have that symptom big time and I can't stand it. I can read, but my ability to that is still really impaired. Before all this, I was a voracious reader, but now ughh... Fuck that symptom.

You'll read again, bud. Trust me. Give it a few more months. And no I remember everything looking all sorts of 3-D. This has been like a bad acid trip lol it still goes in and out but overall, reading is so much better. You're next!

That's awesome news never*!

I too am 7.5 months off but nowhere near the level you are at the moment. I made quite some progress but my "mental" and nervoussystem issues are still pretty serious.

I can't wait to pick up my entrepreneurship again and boss people around. :) Good times are coming for all of us.

Nah, I'm nobody special. I'm just blessed to be on this healing path with the rest of the majority. ;) I hope you're as well as you can be!

Congratulations, illneverdothisagain!! :smitten::hug:

I turned a HUGE corner at 8 months out. I was bedridden 98% of the time up until then, and the mental clarity came back also at that time!

When in a bad wave most sxs come back but I can mostly function and work my way thru it. (I couldn't do that 2 months prior to stopping xanax...an the first 8 months free. Wow, that 10 months of pure relentless torture!) Progress my friend!!

Keep pushing forward sweetheart!! Lots of love!! BIG :hug:

I turned a HUGE corner at 8 months out. I was bedridden 98% of the time up until then, and the mental clarity came back also at that time!

When in a bad wave most sxs come back but I can mostly function and work my way thru it. (I couldn't do that 2 months prior to stopping xanax...an the first 8 months free. Wow, that 10 months of pure relentless torture!) Progress my friend!!

Aw thank you, blessed!! You've always been a ray of sunlight!! keep on keepin on my friend! The mental clarity became my biggest worry! It like I would almost have preferred the physical sxs! Glory to God!!!!!  :smitten:

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  :thumbsup:

It was just a window, but I sure am glad that mental started ebbing and flowing like physical and emotional did! I just flew to Florida again! On the gulf coast. It gets better! Trust me!

Aw thank you, blessed!! You've always been a ray of sunlight!! keep on keepin on my friend! The mental clarity became my biggest worry! It like I would almost have preferred the physical sxs! Glory to God!!!!!  :smitten:

You're very welcome hun!! :hug:

I will keep on keepin on and you do the same sweetie!!

Please stay strong!! :smitten:

Thanks, guys! I'm fully expecting some more bumps, but I'm praying to be close to the end! This is how it was for my mentor!

Hi sweetie  :hug: still in the midst of battle  ::)  Some seconds/minutes/hours/days worse or better than others  :) Even so its good to read that others of us are progressing from a very dark place back into the light, and really living again not just existing :thumbsup: Long may you grow ever stronger and more whole fellow warrior  :hug:

Hi sweetie  :hug: still in the midst of battle  ::)  Some seconds/minutes/hours/days worse or better than others  :) Even so its good to read that others of us are progressing from a very dark place back into the light, and really living again not just existing :thumbsup: Long may you grow ever stronger and more whole fellow warrior  :hug:

Nova, your sweet message brought tears to my eyes. I know you'll live again soon. Everyone does. You're so strong to do this. Many don't. Keep up the wonderful job. Sending you warmth from the sunny Gulf of Mexico! Stay strong, my friend! You're in my prayers!