ShelleyR is benzo free

[an...]

Way to go Shelleyr.  Just read a post you made on one of the threads about the psychological boost of being benzo free.  That's exactly how I felt - just felt like a ton weight off my shoulders.

Congratulations - you've had quite a journey. :yippee:

I knew you could do it, way to go Shelley!

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/Thunder006/Congratulations.jpg

way to go shelly!!!!!you did it.

welcome to the other side of healing.just take it one day at a time and before you know it you'll feel great.

for me the first 2 weeks where the toughest, and than after that windows staring comeing and i saw that life was great not takeing a pill anymore.my best advice is to carry on with your life as normal,don't think about pills(your mind will trick you) and keep busy. take care...alicia

Hi Shelley :balloon:

What a beautiful page in your book of life this is!

All from your  BB family

I will have to do mine in color but just know I am wishing you the best Novemember week of Thanksgiving ever

Thanksgiving 2009  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You Did it Girl

all the best for a smooth recovery

and continued success in helping us all

with your love and compassion :highfive::clap::highfive::clap::highfive::clap::highfive::clap::highfive::clap::highfive:  :clap::highfive:

Love Pennyblue

so proud of you :smitten::-*:smitten::-*

Shelleyr!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to post on your celebration thread! Actually I didn't know there was such a thing until I got one. ;)

:boxer:AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME JOB!!!!!  :boxer:

I will be following you around on here!

'May you always...... have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.'

:highfive:

Thanks everyone!  :)

Everytime I come here..especially when I feel lost or alone...hurting or in dispair..I get renewed and inspired by the compassion and incredibly caring people on this board.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I could not have done this without you!

Much Love!XXXXXX :smitten:

Shelley