It does get better!

[Ka...]

To my fellow CT'rs,

I'm at about 10 months out and it's been about a month since I really thought about this site. I went through all sorts of sxs, they constantly change, go away and then might come back again. I'm down to 2 remaining symptoms, by far the most nagging is the ear buzzing, but lately it's just a low background noise. It used to get really loud! I still have sore muscles in my back, it feels like when you just start working out and the muscles aren't used to it. This gets annoying, but I will take it over some of the other crap I went through. I just want the people who are just starting this journey from hell to know that things will get better. This will not kill you, but it darn sure feels like it sometimes. Hang in there buddies, you got this!  :smitten::thumbsup:

[16...]

Congrats on a successful CT, and thanks for the encouragement!  :thumbsup:

I'm just a month off, and still getting battered - but nothing as bad as the 'features' of tolerance WD.  :sick:

Thank you Kaito and congrats!

Your words of encouragement are extremely inviting, most of the sites I've visited are to help people through tapering, but don't say a lot about C/T, so it can get lonely at times. I feel like I missed out on a much more humane experience, because I wasn't allowed the privilege of a slow taper. I had a stupid doctor. Like a lot of C/T people have had.

I hope you find relief soon with the remainder of your sxs!

Thanks again for stopping by and for your much appreciated words of encouragement,

~CeCe  :hug: