Finally more main stream awareness

[Sa...]

Great article Saraa-thank-you for posting it :):thumbsup:  Good to see a doctor who gets it and cares!  I asked her about using L theanine during withdrawals/tapering because, I've heard it can slow down or interfere with recovery...I'm not sure.  My naturopath uses it to help her other patients during tapering.  I hope Dr. Brogan will respond.  Thanks again!!    Burned

You're welcome BurnedOut.

I hope she does reply, though i know she is hugely popular and busy but let's see.

I hope you're doing better these days and continue to improve.

:)

I wouldn't call this mainstream awareness. She is one of the small handful of doctors who "gets it" regarding psych drugs. The fact that she is vocal about it is a good thing but we need a lot more of this before the "mainstream" really starts to listen.

Thanks Saraa.  I'm riding the rollercoaster but, feel like I'm healing overall.  Not much longer on this poison.

Hope you're doing ok too  :)

BurnedOut,

You are something else with this taper of yours.  I mean it in a good way.  I wish i had a role model like you when i was trying to taper and was clueless. You have nerves of steel and i know not only will you be done but you will be one 100% in a short time.

Well done. 

luv

Sarah

Thank-you so much Sarah!  That means a lot to me.  I couldn't have done this without all the great people on BenzoBuddies  :thumbsup: 

Thinking of you and wishing you continued success on your healing journey, too  :smitten:

Thank you for sharing. The timing was great!  I was concerned that Dr. Brogan likes Kava.  I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.  Until she started mentioning supplements it was pretty good. 

Thank-you so much Sarah!  That means a lot to me.  I couldn't have done this without all the great people on BenzoBuddies  :thumbsup: 

Thinking of you and wishing you continued success on your healing journey, too  :smitten:

Thanks BunedOut :)