Class Action Lawsuit-Please read

[38...]

[38...]

Hello everyone,

I am a member of a FB Benzodiazapine Legal board. Evidentally there is a Law firm called Sokolaw Law Firm that is taking intakes from people that have been harmed from Benzodiazapines. I just called and did an intake  giving them a description of my physical, mental,and financial suffering/losses that I have sustained. Their phone number is 1-800-568-4832 or 1-866-444-9876. They are also working with Co-Councils in Canada and other counties.You may call them if you live outside of the U.S.  Please call and tell them your story.Tell them that you are a new caller and are requesting an intake questionnaire. We need to stand in solidarity.

Gilster

I did a search on Facebook for the benzodiazepine legal board and got nowhere. This concerns me! Is this really for real? Does anyone know?

[38...]

The FB page is Benzodiazapine Legal Action and Awareness. Last week many people did call including myself.Unfortunately, the firm isn't going to take anymore intakes and everyone received either a call or an email stating that they weren't going to represent us. So sorry for any confusion or time on your part to call if you did. Unfortunately, no one has found a firm that I'm aware of that will represent us.

Gilster

Oh wow... I just called and did an intake. They said they would get back to me within 3 business days.

I wonder what they are so afraid of in regards to benzodiazepines?

Seems to me theres plenty of information to substantiate our claims.

I do know this particular firm has brought suit against other pharmaceuticals.

What differinciates benzodiazepine harm from other medications?

I called this law firm and gave them my information then received an email and a letter saying that they would not be able to help me basically. In the letter they also included a card to sign up for their free drug discount program. Isn't that unusual? Did anyone else receive anything like this?

Everyone did. From what I understand it was not meant to be insensitive and they give it to all potential clients etc. They are also not going to help. That is very unfortunate that they sent those.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that they are doing a class action on Abilify.....

i would love to see one for benzodiazepines....

Me too! Many are trying. This law firm won't be the one that helps

I see them all over the place for Abilify too. Too bad, as class action suits only give the awarded money to the firms themselves. Just a few dollars for the victims. If it were me, I would do one on my own to get the money.

Yes Betsy.. but a class action victory says so much more...

Yes it does. I missed that point. But if it were me and I had to suffer for greed, I'd want my share of the money owed to US!

I've seen TV commercials for class action lawsuits being done on Zoloft .......as well as Nexium, Prilosec, etc........I can't believe there is no law firm doing a class action lawsuit on benzos.  :tickedoff:......there are so many of us on this site suffering .....not to mention the fact that there are more than likely tons of others around the world suffering from benzo damage who aren't yet aware of or just haven't made it to this website. 

I've seen TV commercials for class action lawsuits being done on Zoloft .......as well as Nexium, Prilosec, etc........I can't believe there is no law firm doing a class action lawsuit on benzos.  :tickedoff:......there are so many of us on this site suffering .....not to mention the fact that there are more than likely tons of others around the world suffering from benzo damage who aren't yet aware of or just haven't made it to this website.

Agree

• 2 weeks later...
There is always medical malpractice,but that is more personal but if you could gather a few others from the same doctor.......still its a daunting task, wears one out.  Reindeer  ???