I'm the mad scientist

[Am...]

K this is clearly a sign from thee lord...

After another unsucceful experiment with titrating, I just broke my Cylinder...

I'm giving up on it

[d0...]

K this is clearly a sign from thee lord...

After another unsucceful experiment with titrating, I just broke my Cylinder...

I'm giving up on it

On titrating or tapering? I hope it is on titrating as a dry cut taper is totally doable :thumbsup:

Just Breathe

on the titrating....

Good..you are so close to being done..you can dry cut down...I know you can do it :thumbsup:

JB

Thank you for believing in me...I know its gonna sxxxx and i'm still confused as to what to do...feel pretty down right now

Sorry to hear titration isn't going so good.  Don't be hard on yourself - I tried titration a couple of months ago to get me through the final stages but I had a hard time dealing with all the mixing and the equipment.  Did my head in, so went back to dry cutting to the end.  Titration doesn't work for everyone but I hope you continue with your taper whichever way you choose.

Hi Amber,

If your decide to go for this again, it probably would be advisable to get two cylinders, the same size and increments, but one glass, and a spare plastic cylinder.

Let us know if you have any questions.

How are you feeling

I assume this one was meant for me.  I'm doing okay nearly six weeks out.  My body tells me I have a ways to go but my life is starting to get back on track day by day.  Right now I'm organising the catering for an end of year function for 100 people - including doing some of the cooking myself (I hate cooking).  A few months ago it wouldn't even have been an option.  Just have to pace myself, still find fatigue an issue.  The difference is now when I feel tired I generally stop what I'm doing and rest.  A very different scenario from the me of a few years ago, I just plain overloaded myself.

Hope you are going okay too.  Let us know what method you're working on to get rid of the K.  Colin's suggestion was a good one, the cylinders are fairly fragile.

I've decided to stay on it for a little while longer, after what I've been through with the floxing reaction, which was a nightmare and which felt prrety close to a really tough benzo withdrawal, I don't wanna put more strain on my body by withdrawing immediately.

My head is still not 100% right and I need to get my life on track a little bit more and get other stuff in place first.

And ONLY stay on the low dose of 0.5mg K meanwhile.

I'll still be lurking and seeing how everybody's doing and once I made the decicion I'm sure I'll post again here if I need support.

Thank you all :smitten:

My head is still not 100% right and I need to get my life on track a little bit more and get other stuff in place first.
Good positive thought.  It's all about getting our lives back on track and never needing the poison again.  I'm sure you'll know when the time is right.

[d0...]

I've decided to stay on it for a little while longer, after what I've been through with the floxing reaction, which was a nightmare and which felt prrety close to a really tough benzo withdrawal, I don't wanna put more strain on my body by withdrawing immediately.

And ONLY stay on the low dose of 0.5mg K meanwhile.

I'll still be lurking and seeing how everybody's doing and once I made the decicion I'm sure I'll post again here if I need support.

Thank you all :smitten:

Amber- when you are ready, we will be here for you.

Just Breathe :smitten: